Chapter 20

MURDER P.O.V.

I sat in my car as the rain hit the windows. All I could think about is seeing and hearing how scared Destiny was....the fact I almost took her father from her. The way she cried when I was talking to her. This shit was fuckin me up inside. She wasn't answering my calls or texting me back.

I fucked up and I didn't mean to. How do you come back from something like this?

I lit my blunt and just looked out the window. Every time I get a bit of taste of happiness that shit get taken from me every single fuckin time.

_______________

I went into the trap after sitting in my car all night thinking. I just didn't wanna be bothered right now but I had shit to do. I grabbed the work that I needed and left to go meet my connect.

I made my rounds getting my money and dropping shit off.

I pulled into the parking lot where my connect was. I got in the car with him and sat the money in the back seat. He grabbed the other bag and gave it to me.

Thanks bro! I said as I gave him a pound getting out. I put that shit in my secret compartment in the trunk and got in and left.

I drove up town and went and dropped my work off at my processing center.

You Ight? KC asked just before I was walking out the door. I nodded my head yeah and he followed behind me.

Nah Nigga you ain't acting like yoself what's up? He questioned leaning against my car.

I asked her to be my girlfriend!

What!! Yeah right nigga! He laughed playfully hitting me. "Never thought I see the day you wife anybody!" "When ima meet her, she gotta be bricks if you wife's her!"

You ain't!

What you mean dawg?

I fucked up....

Damn what you do now Nigga?

Man you know the one old Nigga who broke into the spot and stole all that liquor and money from me?

Yeah what about him...

Why I chased the nigga down back to his crib right I'm not paying attention to a fuckin thing and I mean not paying no attention at all bra I kicked the nigga door in all of a sudden shorty coming down stairs it's my bitch. I gotta whole gun to the nigga head and all. I'm talkin bouta blow that nigga shit back. Why the fuck is he her dad!

Damnnnn what? Nigga!

What happened?

She begged me to let her pay me on his behalf...the look she had in her eyes said it all. She ain't answering my text calls or nun.

Fuck nigga!

I don't even know how ima come back from that!

Shit me either I can't even give you no advice that's deep bra!

You ain't even got to tell me I'm
Already knowing bra! I'm sick about this shit. Crazy thing is bra I damn near told her I love her.

What.???

We was fuckin one night and I just said the shit....crazier part is....I actually ment it!