Chapter 29

GINA P.O.V.

Y'all have a good day too! I smiled as I clocked out. I went and checked Destiny's office. She still wasn't there. It's not like her to miss work or anything.

Mrs. Carry she didn't come in?

No baby! I tried calling her but she didn't answer a few times.

Oh okay I'll check on her! I tried calling her as I walked out and got in my car. The phone just kept ringing and ringing.

I stopped and grabbed her favorite snacks my pookie probably was just sad she hasn't talked to her man still in over a week. Welp if she wanted to cry we can cry together.

I pulled up to her house and her car was still in driveway never moved. I grabbed the bags and went to go open the door. "Destinyyyyyy, pookie you home!" I yelled trying to take my key out the door.

Desss! I yelled closing it behind me. My heart dropped into my ass and I dropped everything I ran to my sister. My fave filled with tears as I lost my breath. She was tied to a chair naked and beaten. I checked her pulse and untied her.

Destiny baby wake up! I laid her head in my lap through my tears. She still had a strong pulse so she was alive. I ran over to grab my phone and called 911.

Hi I need an ambulance to 100 Northland right now! I just walked in on my BestFriend and she was tied to a chair and beaten! I cried panicking so hard.

Destiny baby I'm right here! I cried trying to shake her to get up. I was crying so hard. I grabbed her blanket from the couch covering her body. I hung up and called Chaz.

Slow down baby what's wrong? He asked confused.

I just found Destiny tied up to a chair and beaten! I screamed through my tears.

Where are you?

At her house, Baby please come please!

I'm coming baby I'll be there in 10 minutes. He panicked. I cracked my sister in my arms. I wiped some of the blood off of her face. I kissed her forehead and held her.

It's okay Des, I'm here baby! I was crying so hard I could hear the sirens in the air. Who would do this to her! Why like why? She don't bother nobody! My heart was breaking. "Please just pull through I can't afford to lose you Destiny!"

The police rushed into the house and I was pulled away from my BestFriend as an ambulance team came in behind them. I seen her phone broken on the floor. Her livingroom tv was gone and I can just imagine what else happened.

Can we talk to you for a minute? An officer asked coming over to me. I wiped my tears and the snot from my nose.

Yeah! I nodded my head crying.

How do you know Destiny?

She's my BestFriend, we sisters blood couldn't make us any closer.

How did you get in the house?

I have a key!

Do you know what happened? How was she when you came in.

No! She didn't come to work today and I was worried she never misses a day. It's not like her so I thought she was just sad or having a bad day so I stopped and got her favorite snacks (I started crying) and I came over her car was still here the doors was locked I used my key to get in I called out for her and she didn't answer me. I walked in the house and she was tied up to a chair in the livingroom and she was covered in blood and beaten. I untied her immediately checked her pulse I called the police a split second after that.

Did she have any trouble with anyone you know of?

No Destiny wasn't like that she didn't have trouble no one bothered her and she didn't bother nobody. Her stuff is stolen as well.

Baby you okay? Chaz asked running over to me. He pulled me into a hug and let me cry to him.

My fuckin sister! I screamed in pain.

I know baby, she gone be alright! Chaz said with tears on his tongue.

Take me to the hospital I need to be with her! I begged. He took me to the car and assured me that everything was gone be okay I just knew it wasn't though.