Chapter 25

GINA P.O.V.

I wanna beat yo ass so fuckin bad! I yelled throwing my book at Chaz chasing him around the table.

Why what's I do?

You did this to me! I yelled through my tears.

Did what? Damnnnnn Gina!

You tryna be funny bitch you ain't Martin!

I wasn't bae calm down what I do? He asked again so clueless.

Put this baby in me! I hate you bitch! I threw the pregnancy test at him.

Oh shit yeahhh, I definitely did that! He said laughing.

You think it's funny!

Yes! I do! Calm down before you hurt my baby!

Fuck yo baby bitch!

Ight now you taking it to far bitch calm down.

Why would you do this! Chaz I wanted to go back to school!

You still can!

No I can't you know how hard nursing school was for me the first time? I barley made it through.

Baby you think I won't help you live out your dreams and everything we can make this shit work. Actually I been meaning to do this for a while now. Come here! He grabbed my hand and sat me in the chair. He got down on one knee and pulled a small ring box from his hands.

Gina Rivera I love you and you know I love you, you are my muthafuckin world and I'll do anything to prove it to you baby. I can't bring a baby into this world knowing that you aren't my wife yet so will you please do the honors of being my wife?

Chaz you serious? Like for real for real you not playing?

No baby I'm not playing!

Chazzzzz!

Will you marry me Gina?

Yes, baby yess! He took my hand and I ugly cried. He put the ring on my finger and I kissed him back to back to back.

I love you baby! He smiled happily touching my stomach.

I love you to! Oh my god all you do is make me cry! I laughed a bit wiping my tears. I hugged him and kissed him again. The ring was so beautiful!

I grabbed my phone with my hand in the camera and soon as Destiny answered her camera was off. "Why can't I see you?"

Ohhh fuck! She moaned. Did she answer on accident. They was fuckin. I hung up so quick and called my mama!

Ma look! I smiled hard.

Owee that's beautiful but it's a got damn time! She laughed.

Thank you mommy! And i gotta another surprise! I laughed. I held the pregnancy test in the camera and she damn near threw her phone screaming! "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! Your having a baby!" She started crying.

Hell yeah ma! Chaz said jumping into the camera.

Oh my god congratulations guys oh my god! She smiled hard.

Thank you mommy! We coming to see you next week! I smiled. My mama moved to Atlanta a few years back. I didn't wanna go I stayed here in New York and finished school than met Chaz. My life been nothing but crazy, fun and amazing! He treated me like a Queen and nothing less. He gave me everything I ever wanted and always ensured me that he wanted the best for me. Of course in the beginning it was bitches around but he shut all that shit down when he was about to lose me.

But we been going strong and now we are going to get married and bring a child into the world. Honestly I couldn't ask for a better partner.