Chapter 55

MURDER P.O.V.

I don't like the way this fits! I said looking at myself in the mirror adjusting my jacket.

Damn boy you really getting married! KC laughed fixing the back of my jacket untucking it from the top making it looser.

Yeah I am.....

Why you say it like that? You was just happy about it so excited and shit!

Nah don't get me wrong I am just a lil cold feet!

Why? You love her right?

With all my heart!

Think about it like this, being married is a Union...it's you settling in with the absolute most person in the world you can trust and build with. She's everything you need in one. It's really rare for people to come across their soulmates. And you coming from a place of never wanting to be married or have kids and actually finding someone who makes you change your mind that's your soulmate! People search all they life to find theirs and you have found yours. Being nervous is apart of human nature but just remember how your going to feel from that day forward and for the rest of y'all lives.

I think about that all time K....how I use to do females and never desired to have kids but she just makes me want different. She makes me want different for myself....she makes me wanna change and be a better man. I wanna raise our child together I wanna do everything I can every single day to make her smile. When something comes about that can spark an argument I genuinely don't want to argu with her I rather say "okay baby what can we do to fix this" instead of arguin getting mad and leaving or putting my hands on her or anything.

You in love my boy and it's true that's man who finds a wife changes for who he truly loves.

I guess i more so got cold feet because I know I'm not a good man and she deserves way better than me....I guess I'm just scared that one day she'll leave and find a man that's better than me.

No such thing as a man better than you! In her eyes your literally perfect to her. You'll mold yourself to be that perfect man from her. Y'all are molding each other! Always put god first and everything else will follow blood!

Definitely will bra....how I look?

Like you ready to meet your wife at the alter! He said smiling like a big brother.

You look very handsome! A female voice said coming into the room. I turned back and it was my mother. I smiled at the compliment and she reached out to hug me.

Thanks ma! I said hugging her back.

That young lady don't know the trouble she's in dealing with you. She laughed.

She sure don't! How you doing ma? K.C. Said hugging my mother.

I'm doing great baby how's your parents and wife?

Everybody good they'll be at the dinner tonight. He smiled.

I can't wait to see them. She smiled. "Will Destiny parents be there?"

Uhh her father will and his girlfriend.

Her mom?

Her mom walked out on her when she was young..... which is another reason I would like for you to really get to know her ma. Not that she needs a motherly figure in her life but as someone who doesn't have a mom you could probably teach her some valuable things to becoming a mom.

Your not marrying her just cause she pregnant are you?

No! I'm marrying her cause I love her and I don't want our child to be born out of wedlock.

Bro I really thought you was bullshittin when you said she was pregnant. This is really real! KC laughed.

You know I ain't gone play bout that bra. I laughed.

Your going to be a wonderful father and husband baby!

Thanks ma!

Mr. Wilson your garments will be shipped and sent to Jamaica in two weeks two days prior to your wedding date.

Thank you G!  You get yo boy right every time. I. Said slapping him up.  Gusto was my personal stylist when it came to events and shit. He styled for celebrities and all. So when I brought him out just know yo boy ain't come to play.

No problem if you need any alterations I'll be there so we can. Fix stuff than.

Ight cool!

So what time this dinner start I'm starving! My mom said.

It starts now we running late! I said picking up my ringing phone. "What's up baby?!"

Where are you? Destiny asked.

I'm leaving the spot right now I just got done getting dress.

Shayna said People are arriving.

Okay just hold on I'll be there in like 15 minutes.

Okay hurry up!

Ight I'm on the way. Love you.!

Love you to baby bye. She hung up the phone and I stuffed it in my pocket. I put on my Rolex and a Cuban to complete my look. Ya boy was looking fire.

Ight I'll see y'all there. I said as we walked out the shop. I got in the car and drove to where I was suppose to meet Destiny. We was having a small but big engagement/wedding party dinner just for the ones who wasn't coming to Jamaica in a few weeks. We was pulling up in a beautiful carriage with White horses and lights on it on some Cinderella shit. That shit was fire as fuck. Our theme was Cinderella meeting winter wonderland.

Destiny looked so fuckin sexy. I couldn't believe that was all mine. She had a beautiful see through crystal gown on with real crystals on it that was so long, some clear Cinderella heels, her hair was curled up into a bun a couple curls coming down her face and in the back and her make up was done to perfection she was looking beautiful.

I get to marry you? I smiled licking my lips admiring her.

You just tryna make me feel better! She said in a sad voice trying not to cry.

I'm dead ass serious. What's the matter?

My dress isn't fitting the way I want it to my stomach is poking out entirely to much.

You look beautiful! I think your belly is the perfect accessory to your whole entire look.

You have to say that.

You know I don't say anything I don't mean. My baby look good on you. Your carrying this pregnancy very well.

Can you stop!!!

Stop what? I laughed pulling her to me.

Being so perfect your gonna make me cry and mess my make up, up! She said fanning her eyes.

Yeah don't do that you look beautiful!

We ready for y'all! Shayna said coming from the other side. We followed. Her and the driver opened the door for us to get in. I helped Destiny in first than I got in.

I can't believe I was doing this.