Chapter 104

4 months later

Baby daddy! I called out to Murder! He hated that.

What the hell you call me! He asked coming into the living room.

My baby daddy! I laughed getting up!

I'm not yo baby daddy I'm yo husband!

I'm sorry husband! I laughed wrapping my arms around his neck kissing him.

What you want?

A double whopper with bacon and cheese on it with fries and a chocolate shake! Cheese fries and boneless wings from apple bees, 2 snicker almond bars, and orange hi-C  and ice cream!

You fat ass girl!

I'm eating for 3 people! I laughed.

Clearly wanting all that! But I'll go get it!

I'm coming to! Cause by the time you come back I ain't gone want it no more.

You get on my nerves! You better eat this shit too!

Shut the fuck up! Get my son in the car seat!

You gone stop bossing me around!

What you gone do if you have 3 girls bossing you around?

Me and my son will be leaving fuck you mean!

Y'all ain't gone annoy us.!

Cams a mamas boy I ain't worried! I laughed putting on my Uggs.

You should be cause he really not he just know you be giving him everything he want.

No I do not! I laughed as he picked him up and opened the door. We got to the car and I put him in his car seat. I can't believe how time flys and my baby was getting so big. 7 months already! He was sitting up on his own, pulling his self up on things, screamed DaDa all day and ate like a big boy. My baby did not stay a baby for long! I can't believe we had two more on the way.

Jaxn Wilson? A man asked coming up to him before he was getting in the car.

Yeah?

You've been served! He said handing him an envelope.

Served? He asked opening the envelope. His soft playful energy turned dark quick.

What is it baby? I asked confused.

Our accounts are frozen!

What? Our bank accounts?

Yeah...

For what?

It's Janae! He slammed the paper son the dashboard and I picked them up. Janae was petitioning him for child support. She ordered that the courts get him to pay 50K in child support and all her lawyer fees!

I thought you said it wasn't yours!

It's fuckin not! I never fucked that bitch raw.

Jaxn is there any and I mean any possibility that the baby might be yours?

NO!!! HELL NO! I never fucked her raw the condom broke once and we stopped and I was drunk you and I both know I don't even nut when I'm drunk.

Okay so before anything is done a DNA test has to be established. Call the lawyers in the morning and we gonna get one set up.

I'm not her child's father!

Ayeee I believe you! Relax!

How am I suppose to relax when anything like this can make me lose you. I worry about that everyday!

Jaxn listen to me! I'm not going anywhere! Okay? No matter what! We been through so much shit. We are moving pst her. I'm not going anywhere and even if the slightest tinniest chance you are that child's father. I will be by your side. Do you hear me?!

You mean it?

I know you never intended for anything like this to ever happen. You prove your love and loyalty to me every day baby I ain't goin no where! I grabbed his face and pulled him in closer and kissed him. "I'm not going anywhere!"