Chapter 21

Hey Bae Bae! My dad said with a half of smile as I walked outside to get in my car.

Hi dad! I said dryly. I wasn't really talking to him because of the situation he put me in with Murder. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I'm leaving today! He said scared and shy.

To go where dad? I asked annoyed. My father tried to go through programs and stuff before but he always failed at them and was right back here in the streets doing god knows what with god knows who just drunk.

Rehab! I found a really good facility it's 3 months long. I promise ima get help this time for real Destiny!

I hear you dad!

Look I'm sorry I ruined your relationship....I can tell you really liked him which is all the more of the reason why I wanna get helped. I ruined your little bit of happiness and I'm sorry!

I hear you dad!

Look if you really love him don't let what I did stop you. Go be with him. From what I know he's a thug and all but he's also a provider, a protector, a business man and he's about his business. Love don't always come around easy and I know how you was when your ex died. I'm letting this lesson teach me. So be with him Destiny! We'll work out something when I get back.

Good luck dad! I said giving him a side hug. I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. I know I missed my man really bad and it was killing me that we was in the situation. I know he didn't know he was my dad and neither did I know my dad owed him so much money. I loved Jaxn I really did but I don't know how we come back from this.

I went into my office and got everything ready for today. I was the only one here earlier well besides Ms Carry.

Uhh Destiny someone is here for you? Ms Carry said peaking back into my office.

Umm send them in! I said without looking up from my paper work. I heard the door closed and I looked up. I was taken back a second once I seen Murder. He came and stood in front of me leaning against my desk.

I love you Destiny! He said licking his lips and finally speaking. "And I'm not sure how to handle any of this! I didn't expect to fall in love with you so fast and I didn't expect to go down this rode we are going down. I sincerely apologize for the other day. I never have remorse when it comes to my money but for some reason I  felt like I at least owed you that. Because I love you!"

You love me?

I do....

I stood up and looked him in his eyes. I touched his face and he kissed my hand. I could tell he haven't been sleeping. His eyes was low and tiredness filled them. I pulled him in closer to me my head resting on his forehead. "I love you to Jaxn" I felt like I wanted to cry because I haven't felt this feeling in so long. "I only was ever in love once and he was taken from me....you remind me of him...but there's no doubt in my mind that I don't have these strong feelings for you. I desperately wanted to fall in love for all the right reasons and you gave them all to me.... I wanna be with you, I love you!"

Than let's be together.

Are you and my father hood?

Yeah we good....(he took some money out his pocket and dropped it on my desk.) I don't want your money baby, but thank you!

But he owes you.

You paid his debt but I don't want your money, he good!

He left for rehab today....I hope he learned his lesson to not steal from no one else.

I hope he did to... we good?

We good baby! I smiled and kissed my man.

I love you Des!

I love you to baby! I kissed him again until our kiss got deeper. I forgot where we was for a second.

I'll see you later tonight! He smirked.

Yes you will! He smirked. "And uhh these are for you!" He said as he picked the roses up from the chair.

Baby these are beautiful!

Just like you!

Thank you, I love them!

Your welcome. I'm just glad to see you smiling again.

Like wise. I sat them in the vase on my desk smiling.

I gotta go finish some shit I'll see you later.

Okay! I opened my office door and he followed me out.

Ms. Carry this is my boyfriend Jaxn! I smiled introducing them. "Baby this is Ms Carry! She's like a mom to me!"

Well it's nice to meet you ma'am! He smiled shaking her hand.

You to young man! She said smiling hard as hell.

We left the office and I walked him outside. He stood on two steps below me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We looked into each other's eyes smiling. I pulled his face in kissing him. He kissed me back with no hesitation.

Oweee okay Ms Sanderssssss! One of the older girls sang twisting her lips up fan girling.

Oot Ms Sanders this your man?! The other one asked.

Hi girls! I giggled.

Heyyyy to you and your man! Shayna smiled.

Bye noseysss! I laughed.

I like what you did here we need more people and stuff like this in our neighborhoods.

I try. I just wanna make a difference in someone else's life and give them the help unlike I did.

That's dope.

Thank you! Ima let you go though cause these kids will be coming in any minute now.

Ight, I'll see you! I smiled, I kissed him again before letting him go. He walked of to his car and more girls was coming in.

Ms Sanders that's yo man!

GoodMorning ladies! I laughed walking away.

He fine Ms Sanders he got lil brothers?

No Jordyn go to class! I laughed going back to my office.

I'm happy you found somebody you really like Destiny he seems like he's good for you!

He is! I smiled closing my door.