Chapter 75

My office was filled with I'm sorry balloons and roses. I rolled my eyes so hard at the sight of all this it made me wanna throw up.

Your husband must be tryna make up for something! Ms. Carry giggled as I stood in my doorway.

Something he's never coming back from! Can you have security come and remove all of this from my office. Give the roses to the girls.

Are you sure?

Yes I'm sure! I'll be back. I grabbed my car keys and left to go outside to my car. I got in and started crying. I was balling my eyes out. I never felt this heart broken before. I can't keep crying like this I didn't mess up he did! I shouldn't be crying he should. I wiped my eyes and fixed my make up before getting out my car. I was gone make the best of today. I got out and went back in with a fake smile on my face greeting my students as they passed by. Ma Carry had all the balloons and roses taken out like I asked her to have security to do.

I didn't wanna see any of that stuff! I kept feeling my baby move and that reminded me that I had to eat and I will be okay. But he didn't like nun of the stuff I liked and it was his way or no way. I walked to the cafeteria to grab some fruit and some juice hoping that I can keep that down at least.

When I got back to my office Gina was coming in. She came in my office and closed the door behind her.

You okay Pooh? She asked coming over to hug me.

No I'm not okay! I started to cry again and she hugged me.

It's gonna be okay only time can heal. Just think about things on the bright side you have a beautiful baby boy your going to be welcoming soon.

Probably alone!

Nahum me and Ka gone be there you know that.

I know y'all gone be there but his dad?!

Look everything happens for a reason.

Well what reason was this? Every time I get a little bit of happiness it's taken away. I hate bitches like that and I'm not even blaming her cause she owes me no loyalty what so ever but bitch you knew you fuckin knew me and him was together and you still chose to try and fuck with him. It's different when bitches don't know about you but bitch you met me and everything.

Bitches are spiteful and always want what other people got cause they got it. Thinking a Nigga gone treat them how they treat they bitch and whole time all they get is a wet ass and sent home.

Than it's like that cheating shit is something you suppose to have out of your system before you wanna get married to somebody. He could of left me alone I was completely fine and over him before he just came back into my life. This is not what I wanted. I wanted my husband and my baby now I'm stuck with just a baby I never wanted a baby to have to grow up with two different parents in two different houses. I wanted to show my baby love and stability it's way to many broken black homes and I didn't wanna be apart of that.

It can always be fixed. You know I'm behind you 100% plus more but you and I both know he loves you so much and that's not questionable. Don't go back to his ass make him sweat and pay for how he did you and maybe some time in the future y'all could get a good thing going again. But for now focus on you and that baby cause that's all that matters.