Chapter 106

MURDER P.O.V.

I seen flashing red and blue lights behind me. I put my gun and weed in my secret compartment under the steering wheel as I pulled over.

I rolled down my window and got my license and registration ready. Niggas was bored as hell! I ain't do Shìt!

This a nice car you got here! The black cop said walking over to the car.

Thanks....

What you a ball player or something, driving around in this nice neighborhood in this nice car....you sell drugs or something! He laughed pissing me off.

Nigga what?!

You know why we pulled you over sir? The white cop asked stepping in.

Nah not really!

You didn't do a complete stop back there!

Ma bad I thought I did.

Happens to the best of us, can I see your license and registration? I handed him my stuff. "If this comes back good we'll let you go." He said walking back to the car.

I hate how the black cop always gotta show off for the white cop! You still a Nigga just like me muthafucka!

Okay Mr. Wilson here are these back! But I do need you to step out the car for me! The white cop said coming back to the car.

For what now?

You have a warrant for your arrest for unpaid child support!

What? I gotta whole wife I don't even pay child support!

Well I'm sorry our system says you have an active open warrant. I'm sorry to do this but I'm just doing my job bud.

Man what the fuck ever! I rolled my windows up and got out the car. He turned me around and placed my hands behind my back patting me down after putting me in cuffs. I was so fuckin pissed off right now. This bitch Janae ruining my fuckin life. I hate this bitch dawg. I wish I never fucked her weird ass!

He put me in the back of the cop car and they called a tow truck to impound my car. I was about to lose my shit!

The ride downtown was quick. Getting booked and processed took fuckin forever. I got a chance to glance at the clock and it was 2am. I know my baby probably thinking where the fuck was I at.

I was able to make my phone call and I called her. She answered on the third ring. "Hello!" She answered tired.

Bae!?

What the fuck you in jail? She asked I could tell that she was fully up and alert now.

Hell yeah I got pulled for not coming to a complete stop this morning. Nigga came back to the car talkin bout some I got a active warrant for my arrest for unpaid child support I'm pissed!

WHAT?! you didn't even have court or anything yet! How?

Man call my lawyers bae. Tell them niggas get me the fuck out of here ASAP!

Okay baby, you okay though?

Hell naw I'm tired, I'm pissed, and hungry.
I'm just now getting booked.

This is fuckin crazy! When we get off the phone ima call them.

Ight, how you?

I'm okay...I was in a little pain earlier but I'm fine now.

Ight bae get some sleep sorry I woke you up.

It's okay you know I can't sleep without you.

I know.... I love you ight.

I know you do.!

Bring me some money in the morning so I can call you.

Okay baby! I love you!

I love you to bae, call them niggas right now, I don't care if they are sleep! The phone bouta hang up. Get some rest!

I am! The phone hung up just after she said those words. Hearing her voice made it easier for me to close my eyes tonight. Long as I know I got my baby by my side I felt like I could do anything and get through anything!