Chapter 98

Okay baby mommy's coming! I called out to my son. He was crying and i was trying to put the groceries in the trunk. Grocery shopping with a crying baby was not it.

Okay mommy coming! I propped the bottle up on his blanket and he ate a bit. I left the door open a little so some air can get in and put the groceries back into the trunk.

I turned around cause I felt like somebody was watching me. This white van pulled up next to me and the side door opened. It was two guys with Mask and all black on jumping out. And I immediately started screaming to the top of my lungs but it was like no one heard me. They covered my mouth to stop my screams.

My baby, my baby, my baby!!!!! I cried over and over again as the door to the van closed. It was so dark in here I felt a blow to my face and my head hit the floor before I closed my eyes.

The van pulled off and no one was around to even see what happened. 10 minutes go by and baby Cameron cried his little eyes out and cried and cried. An older white lady who pulled up next to Destinys truck heard the crying but didn't know from where. She looked around as she seen Destinys purse knocked on the ground and car keys on the ground. She heard the baby crying continue and this other black lady came over to the truck.

Oh my god, oh my god! She reached inside the truck grabbing g Cameron out who was crying and dieing from heat exhaustion. She took his stuff off of him and let him get some air but he didn't stop crying.

Oh my I'm calling the police! The white lady said hurrying to get her phone out.

Where is his mom? The black lady cried looking all around. People was starting to look and gather around. The store manager yelled over the loud speaker if it was an owner to a GWagon license plate DESTINY in the store but no one came forward. No one knew that Cameron's mom would be long gone.

The police and medics arrived on the scene. The medics rushed Cameron to the hospital if not he was going to die. Police questioned the two ladies and they told them everything they knew.

Trying to find out who this little boy was and his mom was a mystery!