Chapter 89

You ready baby? I asked Murder as he grabbed our bag.

Yeah! He opened the door for me and we left out. Our date last night was amazing and the way we ended our night was even better. Sometimes people need to go through stuff to see why they feel in love in the first place.

I loved how he was putting in effort to make our marriage work no matter what he was dedicated to us. And I believed him!

The valet brought our car to us and we got in. I was starving! "What you wanna eat for breakfast?" I asked yawning.

You! He smiled looking over at me.

So nasty whatever boy! I laughed.

Naw whatever you make though is good with me baby you know I don't complain.

I know you don't!

He pulled up to the house and a light gray 2022 AMG G 63 G-Wagon sat in front of the house with a giant pink bow on it. My eyes widened as he drove up the driveway. It had light pink and gray interior. I looked at him and he smiled hard.

Bae?! Baby! Baby!

You like it? He asked laughing as we got out the car.

Baeeeee?

Here! He tossed some keys at me and I caught them.

Baeeee! This for me?! I started bussing out crying I covered my face with the ugly cry.

Look! He laughed trying to move my hands from my face.

You for real! I cried trying to wipe my eyes.

You gone look at it or you gone keep crying? He laughed.

I wiped my tears and he opened the door. The car was filled with boxes from Chanel, YSL, and Dior! On the driver seat was three birkin bags. A light pink one to match my car, a baby blue one, and a all black one. Each bag had 100K in it! I screamed jumping up and down jumping on him hugging him!

Thank you baby! I kissed him over and over and over again. He laughed and smiled.

I just wanted to give you a lil something a push gift saying thank you for having my baby!

You really didn't have to!

I know but you deserve it Destiny! He hugged me tight and I kissed him gain. He put me down and I got into my truck it was nice as fuck. My name was stictched into the head rest and instead of the Benz symbol my initials was in the center of the steering wheel. I loved this so much for me! My baby had a custom made Gwagon car seat. It was literally the cutest thing ever.

I screamed in happiness and excitement. "Baby this really mine?!"

Yes it's all yours, I'm glad you like it!

Like it?! I love it!!!!!! Thank you thank you thank you baby!!!!

Why is you screaming? Gina asked coming outside. But she shut right up when she seen my truck. "This is fuckin cold!" She said coming over getting just as excited as me.

My man got me this as a push gift! I smiled dangling my keys in the air.

Now that's how you apologize! Go ahead bro! She said slapping Murder up. "This is fuckin fire yeahhhhh!"

You know I gotta get my baby right! He smiled.

I love you baby! I screamed loudly I know our whole neighborhood heard us.

I love you to Des! I gotta go make a couple plays ima head over to the east let me know when breakfast ready!

Oh it's ready baby! I smiled opening my legs putting on on the dashboard.

Ima eat that too don't worry! He smiled hard.

Y'all is fuckin nasty!! That's why y'all got a baby now!

Yup and the way I was fuckin her last night she definitely got another one in her right now!

Let me know when you get close to home and I'll start cooking so it can be hot and ready for you when you get here.

Ight will do.

I got out the car and ran over to him wrapping my arms around his neck. "Thank you so much baby, I know I just said it a million times but I appreciate you I really love it, I love you, thank you!"

I love you more mama! He smiled looking me in my eyes, I grabbed his face and kissed him.

I'll be back in a minute ight.!

Okay! I let him go and he smacked my ass. I grabbed my purses out the truck and my bags. Gina grabbed my boxes and we went in the house. I dropped everything on the floor and started going through all my stuff.

He really loves you I'm so happy for you babe! Gina said smiling.

And I really love him! Thank you Gina! I hugged my sister and we both was so excited. I grabbed my purses and took them to my room to put my money in the safe. I washed my hands and sanitized my hands and went to go get my baby. He was woke and so alert. His little smile was so freaking cute. He was so a happy baby.

Look what daddy bought mommy.! I smiled as we looked out his bedroom window. I loved his windows cause they over looked the front yard. My truck looked so fire sitting out there. You could see the pink interior and all from up here.

I laid my baby down to change him and wrap him in a blanket. He was so busy trying to hold his head up and look around while eating his hands. I grabbed a bottle to feed him and we went back downstairs with Gina.

How was he last night.

Girl you literally have the best baby I wish Cha was like that as a baby! He slept damn near all night I had to wake his ass up to feed him.

Yeah he be sleeping like he a grown man! Say I just a tired lil baby god mommy I's just tired! I smiled in a baby voice looking at him. He stopped drinking his milk and smiled.

Yeah okay you better be careful you hear that Cam you damn near a big brother already and you just a month old, yeah jus a month old! She laughed in baby talk.

You is blowing it bad, cause you the one pregnant I seen Cha bend over and look between her legs the other day.

Yeah cause she was looking for the baby you gone have in 9 months.

You mean you gone have in 9 months!

Girl please that's yo baby looking between her legs it's you sister girl.

What Glorilla said, "might be pregnant today but that's why I love tomorrow!"

I know damn muthafuckin well she ain't say that shit! I said bussing out laughing.

Yeah okay that's what I heard her say.

Your a mess! I laid my baby in his swing and let him sleep. He was so freakin precious I loved every second of being his mommy. Me and Jaxn created the most handsomest little boy ever. I can't wait til he grow up and I give him the world!