Chapter 47

Oh your here! I said surprised walking into the kitchen. I kissed my man on his cheek as I put my earring in. He was looking good as fuck! He was dressed in a white button up shirt that had Burberry print on the shoulders and end of the sleeves, some dark brown fitted dress pants, and some dark brown dress shoes. He had a few chains on and diamond earrings to match his Rolex.

You look handsome! I smiled. He gave me a sly smile and stood up.

You look good to where you taken me?

You'll see! I smiled grabbing my purse so we could leave out.

You want me to drive?

No baby I got this! I smiled opening his door for him.

Owee and you opening the door for me you ain't getting no sex after this! Don't think you can wine and dine me and get some dick! I am not easy! He said sassy making me burst into laughter.

Yeah okay all I gotta do it bat my eyelashes and smile and yo pants on the ground dick harder than a rock! I laughed getting into the car.

Yeah right tonight ima lady you gotta work for this here thang!

I love you so much baby! I laughed leaning into him and kissing him.

Owee why you kiss me like that you want some sex right now? We can skip this I'm ready right now!

What just happened to I'm not easy?!

Oh yeah I'm not! He said laughing.

Shut up! I laughed. I pulled off and headed towards the restaurant. I was in complete love with this man and I just wanted him to know that. We been through a lot but I'm so happy that I'm with him.

I pulled up to the restaurant and got out to open his door. "Oh you up scale tonight you tryna fuck me!"

I'm not just tryna fuck you but I just wanna show you some appreciation! I love you and I just wanna show you and so something for you.

Awww you sweet! He opened the door for us and we walked in the hostess immediately took us to our table.

Excuse me you dropped this! I said to a lady sitting at the table behind me as I was about to sit down.

Oh shoot thank you! She smiled turning around and my mouth dropped. My eyes got big and she jumped to her feet hugging me with no hesitation.

Nakala!!!! I screeched in excitement.

Destiny!!!!! She hugged me so tight in laughter.

Oh my god how are you? You look so beautiful! I smiled hugging her again.

I'm great how are you?

I'm great as well, oh this is my fiancé Jaxn, baby this is one of my BestFriends Nakala!

Hi it's nice to meet you! She said extending her hand.

Nice to meet you to! He said shaking her hand. She gripped his hand right and pulled him in close to her.

I'm sure you met Gina...If you think Gina don't play about her, just hold on to your seat belt cause I've killed over that one! She said sternly and low but enough for me to hear her.

Well I guess we all on the same page! He said with a smirk picking up his drink.

Stop threatening people! I hit her hand to get her attention.

I'm just saying! I had to let my homie know. What's your number? She grabbed her phone from the table.

It's still the same the 567 number.