Chapter 23

Hi bookie! I smiled walking into the clinic. I sat our food down in the back in the break room table.

Owee you got king crab! I'm fuckin starving! Gina wined running in here.

Me to and I got us some chocolate cake!

Thank you mama! She said fake tearing up with made me laugh. I took my jacket off and my shirt cause when I ate king crab I was messy.

Wait before we eat I hate to take this! She said pulling a pregnancy test out her bag.

What? Gina? You let his ass get you!

I think so, I ain't seen my period in I don't know how long. I'm nervous Des!

Don't be! It's bout that time anyways.

No it's bout that time for you. You want kids not me!

Babies are blessings let's just look at it like that!
Go take it!

She hugged her breath and went into the bathroom. "If I start screaming just gone head and head out!" She yelled from the bathroom. I popped the lid on my chocolate cake. I was about to tear this down.

Gina, you okay in there? I yelled she was taking to long I know it was positive.

The door flew open and tears was running down her face. She sat down mad as hell slamming the test on the table that muthafucka was positive as hell and the other test said PREGNANT! I was trying so hard not to laugh.

Awww bookie! I hugged her and she just cried. "It's gone be okay Gina!"

No it's not this Nigga just had to ruin my life I should of broke up with him 2 years ago!

Gina you love that man cut it out.

No! I have my whole life ahead of me and now this.

That don't mean you still can't do it? Babies don't stop anything and you know ima be by your side the entire time.

I should just abort it!

No you shouldn't!

Yes I should!

No! Think about this! You have a man that loves the hell out of you, a beautiful house and cars, a career, and now a baby, you ask to get married and he will do it! People wait their whole life for love like y'all's. Y'all deserve y'all a family!

But Des...

No buts! Just think about everything before you make a decision!

She wiped her tears and snatched my cake out my hands and started eating it mad as hell. I had to turn the other way because on god I was about to buss out laughing. I opened my food up and started eating. I needed sea food bad it was long over due since I had some. Last night I had Cajun butter rice and shrimp with mix vegetables. It was so good I wanted some more for dinner today. I had texted my man could he grab me some on his way home.

We ate and I went back to my office. He was on his way with the cars. This morning I had made car plans for the 5 girls. Since the state provided money for them I used that as they down payment and each car note would be $200 a month until the cars are paid off. I valued them at $5-6,000. He had plates and everything for them as well and would handle all the DMV stuff.

Destiny your boyfriend is here! Ms Carry yelled into my office.

Okay I'll be right out. I grabbed my phone and contacts and all the paper work I needed and left to go outside.

Hi baby! I smiled kissing him.

Hi bae!

The girls was coming outside excited and I was excited for them to be getting their first cars.

I can't stay long I gotta handle some business but this is Maurice he's gonna go over everything with you and get you situated and stuff.

Okay thank you baby!

You welcome, if you need anything else than let me know I'll see you later. He said before kissing me than running across the street to get in his car.

That man know he fine! Jayla said to Jordyn. I couldn't help but laugh.

Okay so we gonna get the cars down and we go from there with the paper work.

Okay thank you. Ladies you are going to pick what kinda car you want. I know y'all work and have lives and tired of getting dropped off in that van. I feel like y'all have been doing amazing so it's time for y'all to get cars. Y'all took the rode y'all was suppose to and got y'all licenses and stuff and I'm proud of yall. Y'all down payments are already paid y'all car notes will be about $200 a month so make sure y'all budget that in with car insurance rent, and utilities. Pick what cars y'all want.

They ran over to the cars so fast and they was so excited. It was 2 impalas, a focus, a Camry, and a avenger. The cars ranged from 2005-2008 they was good starter cars. They picked the cars they wanted than we came back inside and did paper work while Maurice put the plates on them. I went to the store this morning and grabbed their children car seats for their appropriate ages. They picked the ones they wanted and they all was so greatful.

I just wanna say thank you so much Ms Sanders! Jordyn said hugging me.

Your welcome baby girl.!

Yeah thank you Ms Sanders I really appreciate you. I probably wouldn't be able to do it if it wasn't for you thank you! Kela said hugging me.

Thank you Ms Sanders! Jayla, Niya, and Kristina said at once they all gave me a group hug before running out to they cars. They was so excited and I was so happy that part of today was over. I was exhausted I couldn't wait to get home and go to bed.