Chapter 9

What you wearing? Gina asked me coming out the bathroom.

I don't know, I really don't wanna go!

Come on let's just go drink them people liquor and be out.

I guess.....what you wearing?

Probably my Burberry bikini set with some mesh booth clappers and my Burberry sandals.

Owee okay I like that. Okay than ima wear my pink Louis Vuitton bikini set with the pink mesh shorts and my pink matching Louis Vuitton bucket hat and my pink platform Sandals with the white paint splotches on them.

Yesss that's gone be so cute.

I walked over to our microwave and warmed my food up. I was hungry as hell. I did not finish my food earlier cause I was so annoyed. But daddy made it better. He was a man of his word I thought he was gone send me a couple 100's maybe even a stack but he sent me a wire transfer of $10,000 dollars. When I say I can't wait to get home I'm suckin that man dick so good and getting him pregnant cause that's some fuckin pressure right there. I'll probably never fuck with another lame ass nigga again in my life.
And to top it off he sent me a video of him jerking off. I loved how nasty and freaky he was. We matched energies. I made a lil video earlier for him to. All we thought about was fuckin each other.

I finished my food and went to brush my teeth. I took my stuff out my suit case and layed it out. I sat on the bed and laid there for a second on my phone.

Wait so Murda was really fingering you this morning when we picked you up? Gina asked laughing looking up at me. I bursted out laughing cause where did that come from.

He wasn't fingering me he was rubbing my clit! I laughed.

Wow and this whole time Des I thought you was so innocent I been rubbing off on you to much! That's some shit me and Chaz get into. Y'all some lil freaky freaky fucks!

Leave me alone G! I laughed.

That pussy hungry fa dat dick! She said feed me! Feed me, feed me! You be fuckin starving her.

She ain't hungry no more, I tell you that much!'I laughed.

Oh I bet ole freak ass!

Leave me alone!!!!

Mmm Ight! I like him for you. He got you right that's nasty ass attitude gone! And you listen to him yeahhhh ima have to have a talk with Mr. Murda!

About what G?!

Don't worry bout it just know we gone chat! She said twisting her lips up and smirking.

Your annoying!

Is y'all ready the pool party started, and it's about 30 minutes away! Lola said coming in rolling her eyes. I looked at Gina and she jumped up quick.

I thought you said it didn't start til 7!

I lied I just wanted y'all to be on time.

Girlll! Here we come we gone meet y'all downstairs. Gina said. I got up and started taking my stuff off to switch swim suits. Them bitches had on heels and swim suits with nothing to cover them up with, bitch not even a towel.

I refreshed my make up and glossed my lips. I grabbed my wallet cause I was gone leave it in the car if needed but only thing I was bringing was my phone into the party. I dabbed a little glitter on me and we was ready. Of course we had to have our little mini photo shot before we went downstairs. They was waiting on us smoking a blunt.

Come on we following y'all! I said getting in the driver seat. Lola rolled her eyes and passed the blunt to Myla.

Y'all look cute! Myla said complementing us!