Chapter 80

MURDER P.O.V.

You need to get fucked nasty ass attitude Nigga you acting like a bitch! KC laughed.

Getting fucked is what got me into this situation I'm in now.

Damn dog sis still ain't fuckin with you it's been like 3 months. I'm surprised she ain't hit you by now. Girls get lonely ass hell and sad as fuck and horny as fuck when they pregnant.

Man I stopped trying a month ago. Got the judge telling me he gone throw me in jail if I didn't leave her alone and all that shit. Destiny a different bread she don't play that Shìt one strike and you done. Honestly when I got out of jail I didn't even think she was gone take me back than.

That's cause she's in love with you.

I don't know bout that shit.

You just don't fall out of love with somebody. She's hurting you just gotta give her time.

How much time? Don't get me wrong I love that girl with all my fuckin heart and I mean it but at some point when do I start living my life again? I ain't bouta keep walking around this bitch said and unhappy and miserable.

Live yo life fool! She ain't stopping you from doing that! You fucked up kid and you gotta make yo bed and lay in it. You gone be miserable as fuck if other wise and I get it you already is miserable as hell.

I just don't want her to think I moved on or some weird shit.

She might think that regardless you already gave her the green light to gone head and start thinking mad shit. Man wifey still be having thoughts and shit bout me doing shit. When I cheated and got caught I thought the world was gone end. We went through it to believe that took a few months but she came back to me. My worst mistake but if it's real love they'll find they way.

So what am I supposed to do bra?

Chill, work on yourself! Get ya shit back in order Nigga. Let Des come to you when she ready!

And what if she don't?

Than Nigga coparent and move on and off honk before you do next time. In the mean time you need to find some way to release yoself attitude bad as fuck living up to yo name for real.

Nigga I can't!

What you mean you can't? You a Nigga beta cash a check.

Ima grown ass man what I look like beating my dick? Plus I got blue balls this shit hurt!

Betta get you a lil jawn or something!

What the fuck do you care about my dick so bad for you gay?!

Nigga don't play with me! You know when you ain't getting nun it's World War 3 around this bitch. Honestly kid you wildin out here moving sloppy killing Niggas and shit come on you to fucked up in the head and to focused on your situation. I ain't bouta keep fixing your messes get ya shit together kid!

Ight bra I hear you!

Hey boys! Janae smiled walking in.

There have ya stress relief right there! KC joked getting up. "Ima holla at you play boy!" He said getting up and slapping me up.

Ight be safe Nigga!

Hey KC! Janae spoke as he passed her.

You ain't Destiny don't speak to me! He said looking her up and down as he walked out. Everybody was on Destiny's side.

Damn everybody around this bitch grilling me and shit.! She said sadly. "It's not even like that! But whatever!" She said annoyed closing my office door.

Hi baby! She smiled coming over to me.

Look Janae we need to talk!

Talk bout what? It's been a few weeks I know I been traveling like crazy baby I missed you bad though.! I heard you and your wife going through a divorce! She said coming over to me trying to wrap her arms around my neck.

Nah we ain't we good! I said removing her arms from around me.

Oh....

Yeah, which is why I need to cut ties from you!

What?

Look what we had going on them few times was the biggest mistake of my life it damn near cost me everything. Which is why we need to cut ties.

But baby! I thought you loved me Jax.... We was going to be together! We have history!

Nah see that's the thing though I never led you on I told you I just wanted to fuck and that's it. You knew just like I knew I was married and prior to that I was in a relationship. I ain't bouta go back and fourth with you. I found another supplier to run trades back and fourth to hear and Milan so your services and your contract is no longer needed. You can run that last drop with you and collect the pay out, out there so you can get ya money. There's no need for further contact.

Jaxn im pregnant!

By who it's not mine!

It is! The condom broke...

And I didn't finish Janae! Don't try that I'm pregnant shit with me I never fucked your without a condom for one and for two that night I was drunk I didn't finish and I never nutted.

Yeah okay I guess my lawyer will be seeing you about child support.

I grabbed her arm and looked her in the eyes. "Janae I will kill you if you play with my name!" I said before letting her go. I opened my office door and she stormed out pissed. I knew she was gone say some dumb ass shit!