✓Disaster: My Taoyuan front s...

Oleh koushuu17

Author: Xue Xiuhu Eight years after the end of the world, Wenzhu struggled to survive, and once he crossed ov... Lebih Banyak

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
End

127

17 1 0
Oleh koushuu17

Pinellia novel

Chapter 127 127 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 127

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 126 126 ★ Zombie World, 126

Next chapter: Chapter 128 128 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 128

Chapter 127 127 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 127

◎Spring brought by snowflakes◎

The group chased them to the door of the store, and finally saw no one on the snowmobile parked randomly. Looking to the side, I saw that it was really a shop. It seems that the area is quite small, and the facade, decoration, and specifications are exactly the same as before the apocalypse, which is quite confusing.

This is an old city that has long been abandoned!

At this point, even if there is a dragon's pond and a tiger's den in front of us, we still have to go in and break out. After discovering that the door was open, several people encouraged each other and walked into the store.

To their surprise, the captain neither had his arms or legs broken, nor was his personal freedom restricted. He just happened to be sitting next to several large pots in the store. He had a sad expression on his face, but his eyes showed longing from time to time as he looked at the steaming pots on the side, made of stainless steel and like deep barrels. The mist evaporating from inside carried the strong aroma of food, which was haunting. They could instantly understand why the captain was so haunted.

Even those who came in with heightened vigilance, weren't they involuntarily shaken by the strong scent of the arrogant person, and were forced to regain their composure when they saw the captain?

Wen Zhu was not behind the counter this time. Instead, he folded his arms and looked at the people chasing after him with a joking expression: "Don't miss the canteen and gardening shop when you pass by. Do you want to make a purchase?"

That's it. , even if they couldn't bear it, they couldn't refuse, so they all nodded knowingly, fearing that Wenzhu would kill them all if he didn't like it.

Xiao Yan was a careless person. He was the first to ask: "How to consume?"

Wen Zhu pointed to the exchange machine next to the cash register and took the trouble to introduce the consumption model. After hearing the prices, several people felt that it was ridiculous, even more ridiculous than when they met someone like Wen Zhu in a snowy day. Do such cheap prices really exist?

The higher the quality and the lower the price, the more doubts these people have. Because they couldn't understand what Wen Zhutu was about, they always felt that there was a trap in it, but the matter had come to this, and even if they were taken advantage of today, they had to do it in a pleasant manner.

They didn't dare to pester anymore, for fear that Wenzhu would be unhappy and kill them all. When they are alone outside, they have to be grateful when they meet a boss who is still willing to play games, no matter how weird their personality is.

And the food looks really delicious.

After beating around the bush, he carefully confirmed that the sausage was not made of human flesh, but chicken and pork, and the captain took the lead boldly. The group finally began to test the consumption waters. Under the captain's look, Ning Meng, who was the most sensitive to poisons in the team but had some resistance to poisons, took a bite of a cup cake.

Everyone was nervously waiting for her reaction. If Ning Meng showed any abnormality or changed her expression, they would have to find a way to break out no matter what. Even if some people are sacrificed, it is better than all of them dying here.

Or worse, she was poisoned or drugged, and Wenzhu was left as her toy.

This is not a question of dignity or not. The main reason is that they are all people who have seen the world and know that life is often more terrifying than death.

However, as soon as Ning Meng tasted it, she became ruthless, forgetful of love, and died. Everyone was nervously waiting for her reaction, but she showed off without raising her head. She divided a cup cake into two bites, stuffed it directly into her mouth, and then disappeared completely. Then she started frantically taking food from each pot and stuffing it into her mouth. Not to mention seeing others winking, or hearing others clearing their throats, even if she was slapped, she would not feel it.

After waiting for a minute or two, everyone began to think this scene was funny. Ning Meng still didn't react. They looked at each other and started eating crazily.

As the top local field team, they are also respectable figures. There is no shortage of food at ordinary times. They can keep up with the nutrients, oil and water, but that doesn't mean they aren't hungry. Restricted by region and season, they can’t eat whatever they want. In particular, it is more difficult to eat some industrialized foods than to dominate the world.

But in a society, many things can only bear the cost of transportation and purchase if they are industrialized.

It is precisely these people who are most willing to spend money on food. Even if they can cook for themselves in No. 1 City, these people who don't care about spending more money will go out to restaurants frequently. Firstly, they can earn money, and secondly, their time is also precious. If they don’t have the time to cook, they might as well do a few more missions, and they will have a lot of points in their hands.

The same goes for the team in front of Wen Zhu, who are very willing to spend money on food. After eating and drinking, they bought beer and cigarettes. Looking at Wenzhu now, their eyes had changed from looking at the tree demon grandma to looking at their savior. Even if she asked them to take out their cigarettes and alcohol and enjoy them outside the store, it would not reduce the heat in these people's eyes.

And they are quite obedient.

After spending a lot of money and drinking and smoking, reason finally returned to their brains. The captain asked whether Wenzhu could leave, but Wenzhu looked at them as if he was mentally retarded and said, "This is not a black shop." Everyone began to feel a little embarrassed, but they couldn't help but murmured a few words in their hearts

. It would be more reasonable if you opened a black shop.

So they solemnly thanked and apologized, and after carefully asking Wen Zhu about what time it usually opened and whether he would do business here in the future, and got the answer, they left with satisfaction.

Watching the backs of the only guests in the past few days. Wenzhu said to the system in his heart: "This has opened up the situation. I believe they will bring me a lot of customers."

Everything is difficult at the beginning, especially opening a store in the last days. But as long as the situation is opened up, the door will soon be filled with guests and the situation will continue to escalate. Even if this team has no intention of advertising Wenzhu, whether they are afraid that others will defeat them if they know about this supply point, or just out of the simplest mentality of guarding against others, they are unwilling to tell others about this new news. Regardless of the secret, as long as they can't help but come here often, it's only a matter of time before others discover the treasure shop in their hearts.

Are you worried that there will be no guests by then?

Due to the nature of their work, these field teams yearn for a clean and comfortable environment, but they are not the most enthusiastic about settling in Taoyuan. Those who cannot survive elsewhere will overcome all difficulties and come to Taoyuan as soon as possible.

Wenzhu quickly opened a capsule hotel, then used his personal account to buy a batch of drones, printed flyers, and distributed them to surrounding bases. She always felt that she would use these drones in the future, so she was not stingy and distributed more leaflets than snowflakes.

These flyers basically cover every inch of every base, ensuring that everyone gets to read at least one. The flyer briefly introduced the existence of Taoyuan, with many advertisements and maps.

Wenzhu even established several bus stops between each base at the most suitable places for the entire science. As long as they are willing, the rebels can come to the bus station and get on the bus directly to Taoyuan for free after escaping from the base. The bus station, like other stores in the system, does not support fighting, so once you enter this area, it is absolutely safe.

In fact, as long as the fleeing people gather into a certain momentum and are fully prepared to resist in advance, even if they encounter pursuers outside the bus station, they will not be without the ability to fight back. If they run and fight, they will be safe. .

It's not impossible for Wenzhu to build bus stops close to the gates of those bases, but she believes that a person must at least work hard for his own freedom and happiness before he feels that he can win everything in the future. Again, she is not a philanthropist, and she already has such strong support. If there are still people who feel pain and are unwilling to escape, it only means that they are not within the scope that Wenzhu wants to recruit.

With the experience of building the city twice before, Wenzhu decided to speed up the progress this time. After the No. 3 city here is completed, we can rush back to celebrate the Spring Festival.

So the Taoyuan address Wenzhu chose this time was on a wasteland, which was a ruin in the city. When the first group of people arrive in Taoyuan, Wenzhu will provide work for relief. While providing them with accommodation, let them start enclosing territory and building cities. The matter of absorbing the territory of surrounding bases can be done slowly.

Snowflake-like flyers rained on the base for several days. Even the most uninformed people have seen that piece of paper. The front is a manifesto and advertisement, and the back is a picture of scorching peach blossoms and rolling peach leaves, which brings the vibrant spring outside and melts the ice and snow in many people's hearts.

The same is true in Paradise Lost. This is where the upper-class men of the entire base go to have fun. The guards here have become increasingly tight in the past few days. Every woman must hand in the flyers she sees immediately and is not allowed to keep them secretly. Once they are found hiding, they will be severely punished. In addition to corporal punishment, the main thing is to demote them. And if someone reports on the secret possession of flyers, the whistleblower can get a lot of rewards.

Next to Lost Paradise is the "harem" of the base's highest authority, the "Emperor". Every morning, the "Queen" would collect the leaflets from the "concubines" and "palace maids". If the number was wrong, those with too few would be punished by the "Emperor".

In Paradise Lost and the "harem", the most common punishments are corporal punishment that does not affect the man's enjoyment, and reduction in rank.

Level means almost everything in these two places. Due to the lack of supplies, there is a huge gap between the high-class and low-class women who eat free meals. The low-class women not only have to be arranged to receive men all day, they can even only eat two fist-sized cold rice balls a day, and they also have to do a lot of menial work. live.

Low-class women in the harem can even be easily knocked down to Paradise Lost.

At least on the surface, the women in the harem belong exclusively to the emperor, so except for daily work, these so-called low-level concubines and maids do not need to see other men. So everyone is afraid of making mistakes and is very obedient.

Except for the fact that she was originally a woman who was granted the title of imperial concubine and almost threatened the status of the queen. She did not know what mistake she made, and was thrown into the hell of Lost Paradise. She even experienced the most cruel and inhumane abuse day after day.

She is still alive.

She held a piece of paper in her hand.

"Fight for yourselves, take up arms to resist, and move towards your spring."

This line was specially bolded on the flyer.

There are no ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 126 126 ★ Zombie World, 126

Next chapter: Chapter 128 128 ★ Zombie Apocalypse, 128

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

23.1K 393 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
3.6K 71 10
In the dreams, an overwhelming fiery red bird descended from the sky, its burning wings igniting the familiar world around her. Stiff and terrifying...
85.8K 3.9K 71
"Just because we win the war doesn't mean we don't lose everything in the process." - Joey Magnom --------- Practically everyone dreams of having sup...
2.8K 127 200
Author:Shen Tianyi, 神天衣 Alternative names:TLE, 领主之兵伐天下 Genre:Action, Adventure, Fantasy, Harem, Martial Arts, Wuxia Source:Gravity Tales Status:Ongoi...