Chapter 170 : Exit Ecco, Blaine, Timothée, Bruna, Logan, Nathan And Baptiste

There was a farewell party for Ecco and his team who were leaving for Aspen, and for Logan and Nathan who were rejoining their student group.

Nathan wowed them all by singing the song 'Mirrors', and Logan did a stand up routine with Jörg which had people crying with laughter.

Then Chéri came on and danced. Chéri danced in a fluid and breathtaking way. He moved with grace and elegance, in a way that almost wrapped the music around him.

In dance, Chéri could do incredible things. Tell a story with each delicate motion and touch the emotions and heart of any onlooker, as he moved in a way which no man or woman, would normally be able to.

Lennon looked on from the side of the room, and smiled to himself, seeing his beutiful creature unleashed and in his element, silencing the room and making people hold their breath with excitement.

Chéri nearly defied science with his graceful moves, seemingly dancing on air, and it had a hugely profound effect on Lennon. He felt a longing for Chéri which never seemed to be quenched unless they were deep in the throes of passion. These feelings also stirred a huge lust within Lennon that he found hard to control. But, over all, Lennon considered himself lucky to have met Chéri randomly, and wanted nothing more than to be his husband, and plan the rest of their lives together.

"Wow.. I've never seen Mozart dance.. he's gifted." Nathan said to Lennon as he watched Chéri, "Lenn...? Lenn?"

"'Mozart'...is everything." Lennon said flatly while he never took his eyes of Chéri, who ran off stage after his performance, and started to laugh hysterically in the back as he continued drinking.

Logan shook his head, "I feel he's far too...camp for my likin', and there's this weird air of corruption around him all the time. He acts like an uncontrollable child."

"Just as well you're goin' home then." Lennon said as he looked forward, "Chéri's childish vulgarity only makes me love him more..." Lennon said flatly.

"You've changed, Lennon." Logan said.

Lennon continued to stare forward, "I haven't changed. I've died many deaths, and now it's time to live. The man you knew died in England." Lennon said, as he walked off to look for Chéri, and Nathan looked back in shock.

Logan turned to Nathan, "God, Lenn's changed beyond recognition! And if momma ever saw him dressed like that with all them weapons.."

"I somehow don't think that the Lennon we knew could have survived here." Nathan said.

Lennon walked into the backstage area to see Chéri undressing as his handlers held drinks and fresh clothes.

"Cher..?" Lennon said as he watched Chéri all excited.

"Lenny!" Chéri said as he got up and danced around Lennon while taking occasional sips of his champagne, and wearing little more than a short silk dressing gown.

Lennon smiled, "Cher! Are you drunk?"

"Yes!" Cheri answered cheerfully.

Lennon smiled as he watched Chéri dance around him a moment more, "Cher...?" He asked lovingly.

"Yes, Lenny?" Chéri said as he span around in front of Lennon, before throwing off his little silk robe which left himself naked except for thick jewellery around his neck and wrist. Chéri's handlers looked away awkwardly.

Lennon grabbed Chéri's arm as he looked down upon Chéri's emaciated and feminine body.

"Mmm...do you like what you see, Lenny?" Chéri asked as he started to undo Lennon's belt.