Chapter 125 : Proposal In Paris

Suzanne had arrived at Schiphol airport in Holland, and started to look through her texts, at the directions Lennon left her. In the texts, he told her to get a train from the station into Amsterdam proper, and then gave directions to the hotel he had booked, then finally, directions to a cash point, to draw out four hundred euros that he had transferred into her account.

Once in her hotel room, she collapsed down, on the single twin bed, exhausted from her travelling. Stairing at the ceiling, she knew that she should text her mother to let her know that she was soon to fly into Poland, and she should text Lennon.

Ofcourse, text Lennon.

She sat up a moment, in the still of the room, then quickly dragged out the small bed table between the beds, and then pushed the two beds together, and then she arranged the covers to cover the larger bed area.

She text Lennon:

Quuen: Hey, Len! What's with the single beds, since when do we have separate beds?!

After a short delay, he answered back.

Wonda: Not plannin' to touch me up, are ya?

Quuen: Perish the thought.

Wonda: You do know I'm proposing to my boyfriend tonight?

Quuen: Yes. But I'll only go as far as you do. Anyway, if you want to experiment, then now's the time to do it, before you're married. I'm tired, I'm lonely, I've not been with a man for months.

Wonda: you're crazy, woman! Masturbate for goodness sake!

She smiled as she read the response, she then decided she better call Javier and let him know that she was in Holland, and safe in her hotel room.

~ X ~

Paris was beautiful, but cold due to the time of year. Lennon, and Chéri were in the VIP exclusive area, of a fine restaurant.

Chéri looked at Lennon, with a napkin draped carefully on his knees, while he held his lead crystal wine glass, while he sat at the elegant, candle lit table. Lennon had changed so much, he now held himself much like a blue blood, born into wealth. Gone was the simple, ill mannered man who knew nothing of etiquette, and who once held his coffee cup by the top, and sipped it with the spoon still rattling around in it.

"This is beautiful, Lenny. Thank you! But..," Chéri leant forward and asked quietly, "How are we paying for this? I didn't bring mom's card!"

"Darlin', it's been delt with." Lennon said quietly, not wanting to mention that Madam Dolores had recommended that restaurant, and had given them her card details in advance.

The restaurant was not in the habit of mentioning money anyway, but they were under instructions to just serve Chéri, and Lennon, with anything they desired, until they left, and that the bill is strictly not to be discussed.

"Has mom given you more money? Because you gave it all to your parents." Chéri asked.

"Honey, tonight, no questions. Just enjoy the evening. After this, we'll head downwards, to the tower for dusk, and watch it light up." Lennon said before he took a sip of his wine.

"You sound like a man on a mission." Chéri said, suspiciously.

"This is true. Humour me, darlin'." Lennon said.

Chéri shot him a strange look back.

"Do you feel any better, darlin'?" Lennon asked.

Chéri slowly smiled, then giggled, which to Lennon, was answer enough.