Chapter 47 : Do You Know, That Some Poor Girl, Lost Her Virginity To Me..?

Outside in the garden, Lennon was smoking the Salmon that he had prepared for Chéri. Chéri sat down next to Lennon and looked up at him.

"Lenny? I got you something today too."

"Oh? What?" Lennon asked.

"Well, what is it that you really need?" Chéri asked as he looked through his knapsack.

"What do I need? I need more sexy underwear for you, that's what! A little soft bra, large, loose and flowy panties that cover your whole ass and can be pulled up. Maybe something in red." Lennon said with one eye closed, as he looked up, Imagining it.

"Haha! Well, I can sort that out! But, it's something else." Chéri added.

"Oh, what?!"

Chéri produced an oblong box and handed it to Lennon. "It's an early Christmas gift from me!"

Lennon put the barbecue tools down and turned to Chéri. He took the box from him and smiled. "For me?"

"Yes! Open it!"

Lennon unwrapped the box and looked with surprise. "Oh my God, Chéri! I can't accept this! This is a new thousand-dollar phone."

"You have to! Your old ones all fucked up, so I bought you the new one. Anyway, I was kinda hoping you'd make good use of the dual cameras and film a little something for me." Chéri said.

"You got it! Though by 'a little something' I imagine you want something racy?" Lennon asked.

"I'd love something a little sexy from you, and what you send me, I'll match." Chéri answered.

"Really?! In that case, imma be naked, Cher." Lennon said.

"Oh please! I'd treasure that!" Chéri said.

In no time at all, they had two fresh smoked fish. Lennon was careful to fillet the fish for Chéri, so that he just had two neat pieces of seasoned fish on his plate, next to the fresh vegetables.

They sat out in the garden and ate their little meal. Lennon was determined to make sure Chéri ate well and kept it down.

"Lenny, are you happy with me?"

"Of course I am! What a silly question."

"I ask only cause I've disappointed you so much."

"You haven't disappointed me as much as my ex did. But he straight up cheated on me, multiple times." Lennon said.

"You don't talk a lot about your past relationships." Chéri said as he put his plate to one side.

"Well, they ain't relevant anymore. I had my time with them and they had their chance with me and it's through now." Lennon answered.

"Wow, when I think back to all my experiences when I was younger." Chéri said.

"But you made it sound like you were more Interested In fast sex, Threesomes and orgies." Lennon said.

Chéri took a sip from his glass, "Maybe it's because I wasn't brought up in the church like you were. I bet you were in your twenties when you lost your virginity, and I bet you would never fuck around or have threesomes."

Lennon remained silent as he stared at his plate.

"Lenny! Do you have a wild past?!" Chéri asked.

"Nah, I wouldn't call it wild."

"Okay spill! I told you a lot of shit about me, now I want to hear some tea about you!" Chéri asked.