Chapter 139 - Well, Fuckin' Hello... Mr. Schmidt....

Spangna waved to Javier and skipped over to him, "Hav, I heard you rehearsing for our duet on the yacht. You have a beutiful voice, and seem to loose a lot of your Spanish accent when you sing. I think you're going to end up carrying me on the song."

"No way Mercy! You were picked because you can sing. I know Chéri wanted to sing for the event, but he can't carry a song and make the Bordello look good so Madam Dolores persuaded him to let you. Chéri's a dancer, not a singer." Javier said.

He's horrible, he is." Spangna said.

"Yeah well, he's very problematic. It'll be worse when Lennon gets back as they're going to have a massive fight. I've broken up their lovers tiffs before, and they can get pretty violent. Those two can't live with or without each other. Chéri chucks things at Lennon, and Lennon smashes things up and puts his fist through wardrobe doors, all while they're shouting at each other. Their relationship is too intense." Javier remarked.

"Yeah, I think it's really on the volatile, unhealthy side. I've never seen Lennon act like that, but I'm sure Chéri drives him to the very end of his nerves and patience." Spangna said.

"Yeah, then it all falls silent and they spent the next three days screwing each others brains out, while battering the walls, screaming and moaning... I'm just, not looking forward to it all, again."

"Speaking of more healthy relationships, have you spoken to Suzanne?"

"Yes, quite a bit." Javier said, not being able not to smile.

Spangna smiled back and wrapped her arm around his, "Aaaand?"

"We're going to make a real go of it. Be a real couple! She told me that her infatuation with Lennon was a mistake and she can't wait to come home, with her toddler." Javier said.

Spangna furrowed her eyebrows with a comical look of disbelief, "She said that? Hav, I find it hard to believe. I worry also about what Chéri says. He says she's got a gameplan of some kind, and she's got Lennon into a lot of trouble so far, but then, so has Chéri."

Javier nodded, "Yeah! And why the fuck did Chéri furnish Marcel with the information that Lennon couldn't swim. What the hell was that about, at the table in the canteen?" Javier asked.

"I think he did that on purpose. Why? I have no idea and I dread to think. In fact, I don't even wanna talk about Chéri because he makes my blood boil," Spangna said as she looked up in thought for a moment before looking back at Javier, "Hav, have you been intimate with Suzanne yet?"

"No. Nothing more than kissing, cuddling, that kind of thing, why?" Javier said.

"Doesn't she want to?" Spangna asked.

"No, it isn't her, it's me. She's tried to be intimate on many occasions." Javier confessed.

Spangna rubbed Javier's back in a comforting way, "Are you frightened of being in a relationship? Because you're always saying she'll leave you."

"Nah, its...me." Javier repeated, looking awkward.

"What's wrong?" Spangna asked.

Javier took Spangna by the arm and they walked to a quiet area. "Mercy, please don't spread this around, the guys will just make fun of me, but..."

"Yes?" Spangna said as she looked at him with concern and love.

"Suzanne is a very physical person. She's very affectionate. She needs all the love and affection she can get. I don't think she'd be happy with me. I'm nervous she wants a man like Lennon." Javier said.

"But, why?! You love her.." Spangna said, confused.

"Yes I do, but..." Javier said as he breathed in deeply before exhaling, "Mercy, I have no sex drive. None."