Chapter 158 : A Raven....In Space

Lennon was sat in a room in the Bordello, in front of a large mirror.

He took deep drags of his cigarette as he looked into the mirror, lost in thought.

Jörg entered the room to bring Lennon a sandwich. He climbed up onto the seat next to Lennon, "Hey boss! Want more smokes?" He asked as he pulled a new pack from his pocket and handed the whole pack to Lennon.

"Yeah... thanks." Lennon said as he took the pack.

"Look man, I've been hearin' stuff around the Bordello. I'm sorry that you're separated from your pretty boy."

Lennon turned to Jörg, "We're not separated!"

Jörg flicked his eyebrows up a moment, "Well, do you both live together?"

"Not just now...no." Lennon said as he took a drag.

"Do you both hang out together?" Jörg asked

"Just now...hmm...nah." Lennon said.

"Do you both sleep together?" Jörg asked.

Lennon looked down, "No, we haven't for a while."

Jörg slapped Lennon on the back, "You're separated, dude."

Lennon's phone rang, it was Dr.V, so Lennon put it on speakerphone, "Lennon, your new medication is ready for collection, and the results of your full sexual health check have come back clear. There's no balance to settle as Dolores has paid."

"Thank you, Doc. I'll be round later." Lennon said.

"Full health screening huh? I do love the great healthcare around here. Hey! Do you wanna go grab a cold one and a slice with me, and Michael? It'll cheer you up!" Jörg asked.

"Yeah, yeah.. I think I will. Maybe tomorrow." Lennon answered.

"Yeah, you're on!" Jörg said.

"You hang out with Michael a lot, are you good friends?" Lennon asked.

"Yeah, we met here in Spain and just...hit it off. I never feel like an outcast around him. We both have our trials in life, but we're always in each others corners." Jörg said.

"That's cool, I look forward to that drink!" Lennon said.

"Me too! In fact, I'm sure I may be able to count up my euros and buy you a drink. It has to be in a pint glass though, not your usual horse trough. If you want, you can join our exclusive friends club. Hang out with me and we can be little and large." Jörg said.

Lennon laughed, "You're a real buddy, Jörg. You're always around me, even when the chips are down... as Chéri would say."

"That boy doesn't look like he's seen a deep fried chip in about five years. In fact, I'm surprised they don't use him for one of those appeals on tv," Jörg said, noticing that Lennon was smiling as he smoked, "I can see the appeal now... Only you can help! Just give two euros a month, for him to continue bathing in clean Evian, and if everyone pledges five euros a month, he can have the gift of a new Hermes bag. Help him, so that he can live another day... to make the treacherous journey to Los Angeles...for more makeup."

Lennon laughed out loud as he stubbed out the end of his cigarette, even though it was a joke at Chéri's expense, but this was how people saw him, "My God, Jörg! Have you ever thought of doin' stand up?"

"Hey! I am standing up! I'm a dwarf!" Jörg said, causing Lennon another fit of giggles.

"Right! That does it. I want you to write some material for a comedy routine. I'll run you during an event! The patrons will love you! I'll get Javier to plan you in. Honestly, you can make any joke you like about me, just...go easy on Chéri." Lennon said.