Chapter 169 : The Beginning Of The End

It was the night of a torrential downpour. The sound of heavy rain could be heard in every room, even through the thickened dual glass of the windows.

Alexandre opened the main gate so that Marcel could ride through on his bike, with Molly on the back, holding him tightly around his thin waist.

Marcel got off, and helped Molly down before grabbing a large box, and carry all, from the carrier on his motorbike. They quickly sprinted through the rain and into the main landing. Marcel started to unbutton his long raincoat, and then hung it up as he turned to Molly who was hanging up her own little raincoat.

Molly looked up at Marcel, "The Greek is a wise man. Why does he nearly never enter the Bordello?"

"Because he is a wise man, and as I said, he has his reasons. Now, you know how to use this. Consider it yours and take it to your room." Marcel said as he handed her the long box.

"Thankyou AK." Molly said, nodding as a salute.

Alexandre walked up to Marcel, "Marcel, Madame Dolores has requested that you meet with her in her office."

Marcel straightened his tall, elaborate necktie as he responded to Alexandre, "That, I will."

"Do you want me to confirm a time?" Alexandre asked.

"Absolutely not. I will see her when I am ready, and not before." Marcel announced as he took the heavy carry all and placed it over his shoulder.

~ X ~

Ecco walked Into the canteen with Bruna, and Chéri.

"I'm telling you! I want a big three day Christmas event! Here in the massive hall, and I'll have my large life-sized mirrored rhino brought in as a centerpiece." Ecco said.

Chéri shook his head, "Nah! One day, or it won't seem special."

"Nah, we've always done a three day event with different price tiers. Makes it more affordable for some people around Christmas." Ecco said.

Chéri looked at Ecco, shocked, "We're not about affordability! Either you have the money to party here, or you don't! This is an elite Bordello, where the rich come to play! Marcel says there is always a lull at Christmas as everyones at home playing 'happy families'. Like that man would know anything about happy fuckin' families." Chéri said.

Ecco shook his head, "No! We need to widen clientele base! I'll have Timothée go through ideas with Marcel before we both leave for the holidays. All of us will be staying in Aspen for Christmas. Myself, Blaine, mum-mar, Bruna and my security team. What are you doing for Christmas?" Ecco asked.

"Probably arguing with Lenny about barbecue sauces place at the table on Christmas day. Lenny's been funny with me and hasn't moved back into my apartment yet. I mean, we have fucked once or twice, but he's depressed, and always running off to do things for his new promotion." Chéri said as he unpeeled the back of a medical patch and slapped it on his side.

"Ohh yes, 'Lenny'. What a charmingly gruff man! I know that Blaine was very taken by him! You know, you both should come with Blaine and I for a winter holiday. We do love to ski, and I simply couldn't imagine all the fun all four of us would have in a cabin in Switzerland." Ecco said.

"I can't fuckin' ski, but I know Lenny used to snowboard with his brothers on holiday. He knows how, but don't try talking to him about anything as he's wrapped up with his brother's leaving tonight." Chéri said.

"They leave tonight?" Ecco asked.

"Yeah, why do you think my sisters in such a fucking state. She's banging Nathan." Chéri said, in an irritated tone.