Chapter 133 : Re-Enter Akara & Sanyi! Jörg The Dwarf & Michael The Trans Man

It was early Sunday at the Bordello. Spangna was headed out to Barcelona city for shopping with her bodyguard. Marcel had a rare Sunday off, and she left him to sleep in, while she popped out to the shops.

She was about to get in her mini, when she saw Javier and Mateo bringing back Akara, Sanyi, Jörg the dwarf and Michael the FTM. She rushed to meet them at the inner gate so she could let them in.

"Hav!" Spangna said, throwing her arms around him and hugging him tight.

"Mercy! Where are you going?" Javier asked.

"Just to town with my bodyguard. I see Chéri ordered you to bring them all back." She said.

"Please.. don't tell Marcel. I dont want trouble just because I'm carrying out orders." Javier said.

Spangna smiled back at him, then linked her arm in his and pulled him away from Mateo and the assets, "Sweetie. I know you're just following orders, and I'm sure Marce will know that... then, he'll probably freak out."

"Don't joke Mercy, it's not funny. I have enough drama." Javier said quietly to her.

"Hav, what's happening with Suzanne?" Spangna asked.

"I, I don't want to talk about her." Javier said looking away.

Spangna pulled him close in a friendly way, "Javier, please. I know you're hurting. She just up and dumped you to fly out to Lennon." Spangna sighed deeply before continuing, "Hav, I've got to talk to you about her. I feel she's got motives! She should not be alone with Lennon. She's caused him nothing but trouble! Please, let me come to yours to tell you all about it."

"Mercy. I... I know what people are saying about me. I... just.." Javier paused a moment, trying to hide his emotions, 'Nah, nah. It's all good. She can do whatever she likes."

Spangna pulled a funny expression at him that was halfway in between love and pity, "You love her, don't you..?"

"It doesn't change anything. She's got a future plan and it.. doesn't involve me." Javier said looking down.

"When is she coming home, to you?" Spangna asked.

Javier shrugged, "Ahh.. I don't know, whenever she wants, I guess, or whenever Lennon decides to come back."

"Look! I love Lennon. He's my older brother from another mother. I don't like how she's got her claws into you, or him, and has him out there alone, drunk, drugged up and vulnerable." Spangna said.

"They're just getting drunk, and wasted?" Javier asked, horrified.

Spangna nodded back.

"What the hell..." Javier said, shaking his head, "You see! Lennon's wild and into all kinds of seedy things, and she likes that and finds it exciting. Maybe Marcel was right. She's...nothing but...trouble."

Spangna rubbed his back affectionately, "Speaking of my darling better half.. He's got some weird bromance happening with this guy who calls him all the time, and they chat and laugh in French for ages."

"Who?" Javier asked.

"A French guy called Timothy, he's the head of Madam Valentina's security team. I think he idolises Marce. It's weird, he's almost like a friend, and Marce doesn't keep friends." Spangna said.

"Huh? How did he become friends with Marcel?" Javier asked, intrigued.

"Well, they're both frogs, they must have a lot in common."

Mateo called to Javier and shouted something in Spanish.

"What was that?" Spangna asked.

"Ohh, something along the lines of 'in my own sweet time'. I better get going." Javier said.