Chapter 19 : A Rose Among Thorns

It was the early hours of the morning.

Lennon felt himself being shaken gently, "Lenny, Lenny!" Chéri whispered.

"Yeah, Chéri? My love?"

"Don't you want a cuddle?" Chéri asked.

"Oh yes, I do." Lennon said in a sleepy tone, opening one eye to see the green digital clock display, showing it was two-forty in the morning.

"Are you still sleepy, Lenny?!"

"Yeah." Lennon said before they kissed for a long while, while Lennon caressed Chéri's face.

"You've gone down a real storm here, Lenny, you know that?"

"Really? Everyone here must have terrible taste.." he smiled back as he gave Chéri little kisses around his mouth.

"Everyone's talking about you, Lenny."

"All bad, I'm sure." Lennon said softly with a smile.

"The only 'bad' thing here, is you!" Chéri purred as he wrapped his arms around Lennon's neck.

"Only cause I'm so good, I'm bad." Lennon answered as he rolled over, on top of Chéri.

"Mmm, the baddest." Chéri whispered before they kissed again. "We haven't had our first, night big together"

"I wanna fix that darlin'. But, I want us to have our own apartment, not live in this... weird, place." Lennon said.

"This isn't a weird place, it's my home!" Chéri protested.

"It isn't weird?" Lennon asked, "There's a little girl down the hall, with the biggest Bowie knife I've ever seen." Lennon said.

"Oh you mean, Adeline?"

"Yes. She was sobbing, so I went into the room, and met her." Lennon said.

"You met her?! When?" Chéri asked.

"Last night, some asshole took her night light plug." Lennon said.

"Ahhh, so that's why you wanted the little lamp."

"Yeah, I read her a bedtime story, and she drafted right off. She's honestly as cute as a button." Lennon said.

"That's 'cause she's my niece." Chéri said.

"I thought so, she has your families', pretty features."

"Yeah, she was a mistake of a sibling of mine." Chéri said.

"A child is never a mistake, just a surprise."

"If you say so." Chéri said.

Lennon looked around the room, "Cher, is there any bubbly water in the room?"

"Probably not. Just call René to bring us some."

"Nah! I don't wanna bother him." Lennon said.

"Lenny, he's here to be bothered, night and day."

"Nah, it's cool. Honey, where's the kitchen? I'm dead thirsty and need a bottle of water and a glass. I could also do a little walk because my hip aches." Lennon said.

"That's due to too much drinking, and too much hard fucking," Chéri said before giggling, "Go up the corridor take the lift up a floor and it's on the right. I'll get myself ready for round two, hopefully unprotected!"

Lennon embraced Chéri, "Maaybe, now, You sit your sweet ass here cause when I'm rehydrated, we're gonna have some fun." Lennon said before he winked at Chéri and slapped his asscheek.