Chapter 106 : The Tea On Chéri, And Javier's Missing

"Chéri's a nasty, conceited little bitch!" Spangna said, with her face in her hands. "How could I ever have liked that little snake! I wanna kill him myself!"

Marcel placed his hand on her shoulder. "Now do you understand what an unbalanced and manipulative liar he is? And what I have had to put up with?"

She looked back up to him. "How can you be silent about this?" She said through tears. "You've been cheated, Marce! I can't believe his bravado! Haven't you gone to Madam Dolores over this?!"

"She sought me out when this whole thing erupted. She begged me to stay, she promised me anything I wanted in return for staying, and my silence. I was so incensed I wanted nothing to do with either of them. Chéri had killed the girl I thought I loved and the betrayal was too much to bear. If we were not separated by bodyguards, I would have killed him."

Spangna grabbed Marcel's hands. "Let's get out of here. Leave now! Take what you can pack in a bag and just go, as far as we can! I have you, that's all I ever wanted from the start. You're the only reason I'm here."

"Ohh no. No, mon petit. I want revenge and I will have it. I will use his latest game against him. I shall stay on a term just good enough, as not to arouse Chéri's suspicion and vengeance, especially with you here."

"Why?! You're the innocent here! You're the victim! And..." Spangna stopped mid sentence and looked up at Marcel. "Oh my God, he's got Lennon. He's got Lennon! He's got him on the other side of the world! Lennon doesn't know, does he?"

"Chéri and Lennon deserve each other. Lennon is a tasteless, revolting creature, and he is seriously, seriously, mentally unbalanced. I've seen it before, he shows traits and markers of paranoia, schizophrenia and other personality disorders. I tried to save him but..." Marcel said.

"You're wrong!" Spangna snapped back.

"I am correct!"

"NO! Lennon's a beautiful soul. A kind and giving man. He's protective over people he loves, and that's precisely why the poor man is in danger every single moment he spends with Chéri!" Spangna answered.

There was a knock on Suzanne's B&B door. She was nervous to answer but she walked to the door and looked through the spyhole and saw It was the person from the front desk. An impatient and unkempt, older Spanish woman.

Suzanne answered the door expecting to be told to leave, but Suzanne understood, and spoke, enough Spanish to understand that the woman was saying that she had received an international phone call. It was an American speaking Latin American Spanish, and paying for the room for another six days and she wanted to give her the receipts. Lennon had come through for her again.

Suzanne finished the conversation and after closing the door, she could feel her legs shaking beneath her. She sat on the bed, and tears started to fall silently down her face as she stared at the floor.

Kenzo walked up to Marcel, who was standing right next to Spangna, talking quietly. "Boss, Javier didn't report for work today."

"Yes, I am aware. Has someone gone to his apartment to pull him out of bed?" Marcel said as Ignacio walked up.

"Yes. That was the first thing I did. He wasn't there." He answered before he turned to his colleague. "Hey Ignacio, you're his best friend. Is he in an asset's bed?" Kenzo asked.

Ignacio turned to Kenzo. "No way! You have to be kidding! But, his security armband, wallet and everything were still in his room. I checked with all assets anyway from all groups and he wasn't with any of them. So now, it's become a security issue, so I checked in with all security teams. It turns out that he just walked out at six this morning. The three waves of security let him through because...why wouldn't they."