Chapter 162 : Rhythm Is A Dancer (Part 4) French String Duo

The lights were low and there was a spotlight on the stage highlighting the small figure of Jörg. He stood in front of the mic stand, often adjusting it out of nervousness.

"I see tons of my friends in the audience... aww, look over there.. its Lennon." Jörg said as everyone laughed, "He's so sweet. He's also a good sport. He said I can say what ever I like... just don't call him a faggot. But..I'm sure I won't need to after saying that..." Jörg added as the audience chuckled, and a few distant voices shouted, "Faggot!", one in a voice very similar to Baptiste's.

"Alright.. alright. Betcha all wonderin' why a 'little persons' standin' on the stage in front of you fine people tonight dressed as an D&D dwarf... well, after paying the drinks tab tonight, there wasn't enough in Dolores or Valentina's purse for another Versace tuxedo...even in my size, so I went to Walmart. I was expecting a few fights tonight anyway..." Jörg said to much laughter in the audience.

People started to take seats as Jörg started his stand up routine, with Timothée backstage, checking his Violin strings before his solo, which was just before Marcel's.

Meanwhile in the main party room, Serena was looking for Lennon. She wasn't happy about their conversation earlier and wanted to make amends with him.

Bayani took his seat and was looking through his phone for the most sexy purple lingerie he could find. He knew Lennon loved satin, ribbons, silk and lace, and he wanted to please him in any way he could.

Bayani then looked for matching stockings and suspender belts. He was excited that he finally felt that he may have a chance at being with the man he was in love with. Ofcourse, he was not going to put any pressure on Lennon, and just hoped that Chéri would simply dump him.

Bayani decided not to do anything to involve himself in their relationship, and would simply sit it out until the inevitable end happened, then he would move right in on Lennon and comfort him, in the hope that they would become a couple.

Bayani had wild thoughts go through his mind of what he would do if he had Lennon's love. He decided that he would have Lennon make all the decisions for them both, and he imagined that they would leave the Bordello, and set out on a wonderful life together, filled with love and fun. He dreamed of taking Lennon to his family home in the Philippines, where it was not uncommon for a family member to bring home a western, usually American man, who would become a provider and offer everyone a better life. But Bayani knew he would have genuine love, so would be happy for the rest of his life wherever they found themselves. Bayani even decided to go live in America if that's what Lennon wanted. Bayani snapped out of his daydream during Jörg's stand up, when Lennon sat down next to him.

"I'm hoping this will cheer me up." Lennon said quietly.

Bayani turned to Lennon and smiled, "Just the fact that you are sitting next to me has cheered me up." Bayani said back, and to his absolute delight, Lennon placed his hand over Bayani's.

Jörg was continuing on in the background, "This is the industry we're in! It's all about pleasure, the pleasure of money, that is. If any of you want to see Roman have an orgasm, just have a look at him when he checks his bank balance every noon on the free Bordello wifi in the canteen." He said making everyone laugh as Gabriél pointed at Roman.

"Gotta give the staff their dues though. Let me tell you, I don't know how you security guys keep it together... I really don't. Around all these sexy girls. One guy told me 'Nah! It's like working in a candy factory, after a while, you don't touch the stuff', well, somone tell that to bloody Lorenzo!" Jörg said to a massive roar of laughter.

"How do you male staff members keep it together? it's probably because you're sick of the 'hole business'..." jörg said, seeing Lennon laughing histerically in the audience.