Chapter 59 : Marcel's Morning After - I Need Water....And A Croissant.

It was eleven-sixteen in the morning and the winter sun filters through the blinds. A large smartphone in a metallic spiked case buzzed on the table as a loud dubstep ringtone rang out.

Spangna started to stir in her large king-size heated waterbed, with all its frilly red and black satin bedding with multiple pillows.

She reached over and pressed the end call key, and then rolled back over and smiled to see Marcel, asleep next to her.

She softly caressed his face and his dyed white eyebrows, and delicately ran her finger along his strong, dark lip line and the sideburns of his platinum hair.

She couldn't help smiling to herself and felt a warmth in her heart when she ran her hand through his thick bleached hair, making him sigh slightly and stir.

The soft sounds he would make as he slept, or stirred, just further fuelled the fire she couldn't contain. She was weighing up the guilt she would feel waking him up for sex after they made love three times during the evening and night.

She smiled and laid her head back down next to his to rest, but a moment later her phone rang yet again, so she rolled over and answered in a tired and sleepy voice.

"Good morning? Oh, Javier?!" She said surprised.

Hearing that, Marcel's eyes snapped open and he sat bolt upright, his hair vertical and messy, and he reached down to the floor for his waistcoat. He saw the chain of his pocket watch and pulled it up to look at the time. It was eleven twenty-five.

Javier could be heard through the phone saying that he could not get hold of Marcel, that his phone was turned off and no-one had seen him. Also, that in his absence, Lennon assumed leadership, and was on his way.

Spangna said into her phone. "One sec, Hav." She said as she looked up at Marcel who threw the covers off himself and practically fell out of the bed.

She admired his thin naked form which had lots of, what she considered, 'features' unique to him and seemed to go hand in hand with the ability to do strange things with his limbs.

"Tell him, I'm on my way." Marcel said flatly before he started mumbling to himself in French.

"He's coming, Hav. Erm no, haha! I don't think he'd appreciate that joke." Spangna said.

Marcel stood up straight while naked, with his head slightly bowed as he usually stood, and he pointed to Spangna's phone. "Tell him, I hear him and he needs to get back to fucking work if he wishes to keep his job." Marcel said deadpan, and perfectly seriously, as Spangna started to giggle.

"Haha, he just hung up!" Spangna said as she moved over to his side of the bed and laid down, propping her head up on her hand while she looked up at Marcels thin and naked body as he hurriedly dressed. He only seemed to be slightly muscular on his arms, which were adorned with tattoos. Otherwise, he seemed excessively thin.

He tied an ornately designed black handkerchief around his neck and hurried to put his ripped Victorian shirt on as Spangna slapped his ass, making him turn around and smile, looking down on her.

"Nice arse. That's the one thing I was confused about when I saw you naked the first time." Spangna said.

"That was what you were confused about?" Marcel said with a smile.

"Yes! Your arse looks bigger when wrapped in tight PVC with all the straps on your thighs. When in actual fact, you don't have much arse." Spangna said

"Are you saying my ass looks big in my clothes?" Marcel said.

"Yes, and I love it. I love your arse, but... you know that. You're gorge naked. To this day I don't know why you felt the need to explain yourself before you let me see you naked the first time. So you've got long limbs, you're perfect!" Spangna said.