Chapter 159 : Rhythm Is A Dancer (Part1) : Enter, Ecco

It was spitting with rain along Avenue Del Litoral as the three black limousines, followed by Marcel on his motorbike, were on their way to Barcelona marina where Madam Valentina's yacht was docked.

All other assets from both houses were already there, but the VIPs were due to arrive in half an hour with their security teams.

Ecco had text Chéri saying that he was en route with his boyfriend, mother and security team, and would arrive in a gold limousine, even though rumour had it that he was going to arrive in a horse drawn carriage, but his security team had vetoed that idea due to its total lack of safety.

Chéri wanted to arrive In a rose pink limousine but Marcel refused as it would attract unnecessary attention and single his car out as special.

The first limousine carried the first security team led by Blake.

The middle car carried Chéri, Madame Dolores, Lennon, Spangna, Kenzo and Tatiana as personal bodyguards. The third limousine contained a second security detail led by Rodriguez.

The core French team led by Pierre were at home securing the Bordello, and the security team currently on the yacht was led by Javier.

Also on the yacht, was Suzanne. She was wearing a silver sequinned cocktail dress, and in awe of Javier's issuing orders to his security men, and arranging their positions and tasks. She was officially there simply as Javier's plus one, the only other plus one being Ellie König's girlfriend. Suzanne mingled with the girls that would talk to her, as she kept glancing at the clock, wondering when Lennon would arrive.

The Biggest Bordello assets from both houses were already on the massive, luxury yacht getting to know each other, but the star asset was due to arrive with the family.

On the inside of the limousine, a silence hung in the air between Lennon and Chéri.

Both of them mostly stared at the floor, swaying with the movement of the Luxury car. Occasionally one would look at the other, then glance away if seen.

There was a strange sexual tension between the two, who had not been alone, or even intimate with each other, for over a month.

People knew that if Lennon and Chéri could withstand this prolonged fight and make up, then they would have a desperate and climactic reunion, resulting in their trashing their room while they vanished for nearly three days, which seemed to be the cycle.

Spangna was sat inbetween the warring couple, but could barely contain her nerves or her excitement. She was comforted by the roar of Marcel's motorbike behind them, and she would glance out the window to look at him occasionally.

Spangna's long braids and cyberlox were in a half- up, half-down style, and she was dressed in a velvet black, Greek-style off-one-shoulder dress. Complimented by long diamond, chandelier earrings from Cartier that Marcel had given her on their first anniversary. They stood out on her as she did not usually wear jewellery. On her lap, she held Marcel's distinctive flocked top hat with its grey feather and gears on the side of bronze and steel.

Spangna reached for her champagne glass from the chilled mini bar. "I'm nervous, but I feel calm when I remember that we're the best. Their star asset has less industry awards than I do and doesnt have as much money because apparently, she has a weakness for designer apparel."

"Bruna doesn't hold a candle to you Span!" Chéri said, but Spangna hardly responded.

Chéri was in a exact replica of Marilyn Monroe's famous pink, strapless gown with a large bow on the back, along with long pink elbow length gloves and massive glittery pink heels. He had thick platinum and diamond bracelets on both wrists, a massive diamond choker, and long drop diamond earrings. He had a large pink diamond ring on his middle finger and on the ring finger of his left hand, he wore the plain, white gold engagement ring that Lennon had bought him. His grey pastel hair was curled into a nineteen-forties classic Monroe look.