Chapter 83 : My Mom Doesn't Use KY!She Uses Silicone Lubricant Like The Assets

As everyone started to prepare to turn in for the night, Chéri forgot which room was his and he wandered into a massive bedroom with a king-sized bed as well as a wardrobe, vanity table with various makeup and a small sofa with some clothes on it. Next to the bed was a large padded armchair with thickly padded armrests.

The bed had several blankets over it and many pillows. He saw a large oxygen tank on the left side by the bed table so he gathered he had stumbled into Lennon's parents' bedroom.

Chéri noticed a bookmarked book on each of the bed tables and decided to snoop around.

Lennon walked in wearing a house robe about to take a shower. "Cher, what's up?" He asked quietly.

"This must be your parents' room." Chéri said.

"Yeah, don't touch that tank, Paa needs it while he sleeps." Lennon said as he saw Chéri messing around with it.

"Your mom and dad sleep in the same bed, Lenn. Do you think they still do it?" Chéri said.

Lennon looked like he was going to heave. "Don't say that! They're my parents! Of course, they don't! They're like, old."

"Your moms younger. Have you ever asked them?" Chéri asked.

Lennon looked horrified. "Of course not! I don't wanna know!"

"My mom had sex like... two months ago." Chéri announced casually.

Lennon held his hand up to his mouth as if he had staved off nausea. "What?! How do you know?"

"She told me! I bet she closed her eyes and pretended it was old frosty-knickers." Chéri giggled.

Lennon didn't look very impressed, "That thought is just... vomit-inducing."

Chéri shrugged casually, "I bet mum wanted to fuck him but he was too buying fucking my sister."

"Cher... can you please, just stop." Lennon said as he tried to motion Chéri out of the room.

"Aaand then fucking Mercy, and then fucking them both. Dirty old bastard." Chéri continued as he started to open drawers.

"Cher!" Lennon protested, "Shut that drawer and quit talking about that asshole."

"Hey Lenny, your dad strikes me as a randy guy, I bet these two are at it like my mom is." Chéri said.

"Cher, that ain't cool. Parents don't do anything when they've raised a family and stuff. Come on, I'll show you which rooms yours darlin'." Lennon said quietly as he tugged on Chéri's shirt.

"Wanna open your robe so I can See you naked finally?" Chéri said as he opened the top drawer of one of the bed tables. "Ohh! What's this! A tube of sterile KY gel!"

"Holy fuck, Chéri! Put that back! I think Paa needs that for the airlines that go up his nose when it's really bad. He said so once." Lennon said.

"I don't think so!" Chéri teased with a smile. This is also the medical brand old people use...for sex! My mom doesn't though, she uses silicone lubricant like assets do. I think that works better because she's old and dry in the 'ol hot pocket."

"Chéri, I've vomited slightly in my mouth. You can be so base sometimes. You and your momma have an... unusual relationship. But, she's a very forward, modern woman. Don't talk bad about her." Lennon said.

"I'm not! But you're not being sensible Lenny. My mom asked me once, years ago, about what position I take when I had gay sex and about anal. I know she's done that a few times back in the day. I bet your parents have tried it too, everyone has!"