Chapter 138 - Ain't Nothin' That Five Pictures Of Benjamin Franklin won't Fix

Unusually, Lennon was coming out of his deep sleep in the middle of the night, and opened his eyes to see Suzanne finish tending her two year old in the darkened room, as she carefully placed Lena back in the pop up cot. Suzanne then moved to the window and looked out, over London, which seemed like a sea of little orange flames against the black sky, with only a shimmery silver light from the moon.

The bed springs creaked as Lennon turned around, "Suzy..." he said just above a whisper, before adding a very quiet, low whistling sound.

She turned towards him, surprised to see him awake, "Wonda, why are you awake?! You normally sleep so deeply, nothing ever wakes you up. It's almost comical how dead to the world you are." She said very quietly.

"I don't know. Anxiety I guess. Come back to bed." Lennon said quietly.

Suzanne pulled off her houserobe leaving herself completely naked, then quietly walked back to the bed and pulled the covers off Lennon as he reached out to hug her and warm her up. They lay in each others arms intertwining their limbs while they pressed against each other.

"Lenn, there's a beautiful moon out tonight." She said as she wrapped her arms around his firm, muscular waist.

"Yeah. Its lovely." He said, as he held her naked body close to his.

She giggled a moment, "I think you breaking the bed at my mothers house was very funny, and it gave you a reputation with her!"

Lennon briefly laughed, "Hey! It was nothin' that five pictures of Benjamin Franklin wouldn't fix."

He could feel her shaking with laughter, and it made him laugh again.

"I love your sense of humour. Chéri said you were funny in bed, now I believe him." Suzanne said.

"Am I not funny out of bed?" Lennon asked.

"You know what I mean!" Suzanne teased.

"Well, I don't exactly have a pre-sex standup routine or anything, but I do sometimes get the giggles and then it's hard to take anything seriously." Lennon answered.

"Really?! I love humour during sex! What do you find funny?" She asked.

"Anything! Like, if I climb on top of Chéri and he makes funny sounds, then goes limp, pretending to die under my weight, or when he suggests something ludicrous and we laugh over it...or if anything goes 'wrong', we both get the giggles, and..a lot can go 'wrong' during sex." He said softly.

"Even though I'm no fan of Chéri. It sounds like a beutiful sexual chemistry between you both."

Lennon placed one hand under his head as he reclined in the darkened room with its silvery shimmer, "Ohh it is. It is... sometimes, it's funny, and sometimes we're so wrapped up in the passion it's very intense, or other times the sparks are flyin' cause we been fightin'. I guess, it just depends on what's happenin' at the time."

"How are things between you both now?" She asked quietly, as she caressed his side, enjoying the warm sound of his voice, which still had a weird, temporarily adopted southern twang from his time back in his native country.

"Strained. He's ghosting me, he's out on the town, threatenin' me and has possibly cheated on me..." Lennon paused a moment, obviously hurt at the very thought, "But I try not to think about that as I just get upset. Though I noticed from his pictures that he's done something to his butt, it looked rounder, and I'm not happy about it. Why is he getting cosmetic procedures!?"

"I see you don't approve." Suzanne replied.

"No! I love him just the way he is. I don't want him to change a thing." Lennon lamented.