Chapter 165 : Lennon's Visitors

Javier arrived on the infirmary floor and stepped out of the elevator with Spangna. He had his phone held to his ear.

"Okay Diego, stay at the entrance and tell me the moment any member of French security is about." Javier said.

"You got it Hav." Diego's voice came back.

Javier turned to Spangna, "Okay, no more then ten minutes Mercy. There'll be no way to explain to the boss why you're visiting Lennon."

"Thanks Hav! You're a mate!" Spangna said as she hugged him.

She opened the door to the infirmary, and walked in, much to Lennon's surprise.

"Mercy!" Lennon exclaimed.

Spangna carefully leant over to hug him. She was shocked at the sight of Lennon. He was wearing a hospital gown, and had a thick bandage around his head, and his face was swollen and badly bruised. The palm of his hand was bandaged up as were various parts of his body.

"Ohh Lenn. What the hell happened?" Spangna asked.

"Old ratatouille happened. He just got me alone, spouted a whole load of bullshit, and I punched him for it. I'm sick of him bossing everyone around."

Spangna sat on the edge of the bed and held Lennon's hand, "I wanted to make sure you were okay."

Lennon smiled and touched his bandaged head, "I am, thanks to you."

There was a moment of silence between the two.

"Darlin'...how is your relationship with that old fucking creep?" Lennon asked as his gaze stuck to the floor.

Spangna breathed in sharply, "It's... I think, I've damaged our relationship."

Lennon looked sympathetic as he placed his hand on her shoulder, "Mercy, my little sister, I just want you to be happy in life, but he wants me dead, he was happy to shoot an unarmed man."

Spangna stayed silent as she held Lennon's hand.

"Mercy..?"

"Yes?"

"How serious are you with him? I know he proposed to you and you accepted, but...I just don't see it working." Lennon said.

Spangna looked up at Lennon, "I love him, Lenn. He makes me happy. I want a big family with him and I want to spend the rest of my life with him." Spangna said.

Lennon shook his head, "Wow.. I didn't know you were that sold on him, and I don't see it.. i just don't see what you see in him."

"I don't see what you see in Chéri. He has no redeeming features what so ever!" Spangna said.

Lennon looked at Spangna before he slowly readjusted his position on the bed, "But, that's not what old Ratatouille thinks! He wanted Chéri for himself!"

"No! he never did." Spangna said.

Lennon shook his head in shock, "Mercy... why are you saying that! Chéri told me that they were in a gay relationship!"

Spangna rolled her eyes, "Ohh.. Chéri told you that?! Lenn, they were never in a relationship!"

Lennon shook his head, "Ohh no, no, noo. Serena told me too! She first gave me Marcel's name!"

Spangna looked confused, "Serena? What exactly did she say?"

"I can't remember exactly, it was months ago!" Lennon said.

"And did Chéri tell her that?" Spangna asked.

"Are you trying to insinuate, that my Chéri, is some kind of pathological liar?" Lennon asked.