Chapter 102 : Re-Writing The Stars. Spangna And Javier's Big Pizza Night In!

Javier knocked on Spangna's door and she opened it and smiled. She was very modestly dressed in Marcel's thick black knitted cardigan, which he only wore at home, a black vest and boyfriend jeans.

"Come in Hav!" Spangna gushed.

Javier nervously walked in and looked around. He had never been in her apartment socially, only when she hit her panic button back in the days when she still used to escort. He looked around her modern and spacious Luxury apartment. He felt a strong presence of Marcel, seeing the French charger lead to his vaper, some of his clothes and possessions around her apartment.

Javier looked at the corner of the room to see Marcel's large improvised, steampunk crossbow laying on the floor, with the scope detached, he imagined it was being cleaned.

He then saw a French book on the side with a bookmark in the last quarter of the pages.

"Are you hungry for a snack before the pizza gets here?" Spangna asked.

"Yes please, anything." He said, looking at a half-eaten Quiche on the side, covered in cling film.

"Want some of that? Marce made it." Spangna said.

Javier double took at her. "Marcel made this Quiche, from scratch?" he asked.

"Yeah! I saw him do it! Have some! I'll warm it up in the microwave, then show you around my place." She said.

After two minutes, she took the slice of homemade Quiche out of the microwave and gave it to Javier.

"Made by the boss?" He asked as he held it up and then took a bite. He chewed slowly for a moment before he spoke again. "This is the best thing I have ever tasted." Javier said as he chewed it blissfully.

"I know! That man cooks like you wouldn't believe." Spangna said as she looked on her phone. "What kind of pizza do you want, Hav?"

Javier reached into his back pocket and took a fifty euro note out and put it on the table. "I'm buying, and I'm not fussed, as long as it has jalapenos and olives on my side."

Spangna smiled "At least you like classic pizza. The person with the worst taste in pizza is definitely Lennon! We once shared a half and half, and he had everything on his half, then had it swamped with barbecue sauce, sweetcorn, and then he brought out some sauce from his fridge called ranch, which made it look like he had just cum all over the pizza. It was the worst thing I'd ever seen, and certainly the worst thing I'd ever tasted. I took a snap of it to show Marce just to see the look on his face!"

Javier laughed. "What did the boss say?"

"He just covered his face."

"Did Lennon eat that mess?" Javier asked.

"Yes! Every slice! And he loved it."

"That man is crazy. The only person who eats the kinds of things he eats, is that Ethan Gilvezin." Javier said.

"I think it's hilarious that Ethan has no idea that Lennon is Chéri's boyfriend. Lennon is happy to just sit there getting gay-bashed by proxy, while ripping the piss out of Ethan by conjuring insane new stunts, that Chéri's giant tattooed degenerate boyfriend is supposed to have done." Javier replied.

"Yeah, I think the latest thing is that a leashed gimp follows Chéri's boyfriend around and sucks on his cock every half hour." Spangna said.

"Yeah, I heard about that. I just can't believe Ethan doesn't know that Lennon is Chéri's other half and all the stories are just bullshit." Javier said as he saw his phone buzz with a message.