Chapter 127 : The Queen Returns To The Hive

Suzanne waited at the arrivals area. She had been waiting at the airport for well over an hour, and had watch three waves of people arrive.

She wore denim hotpants with thick black leggings under them, to fight off the November cold, above this she wore a gypsy style, white blouse, and thick coat. She stood there, holding her paper coffee cup, as the waves of people from the Charles De Gaulle flight walked didn't know what to expect, or even if he would arrive with Chéri, which would be a nightmare.

Finally, head and shoulders over the rest, Lennon appeared, holding his carry all. He stopped, and scanned the crowd a moment, until he heard her call out to him. Suzanne ran up and threw her arms around Lennon, and burst Into tears. Lennon picked her up and twirled her around twice, spilling her coffee.

"Lennon! Lennon! It's you! It's really you!" She cried.

Lennon hugged her tightly, "Who were you expectin', darlin'?" He asked.

Suzanne looked up to him, "You kept your promise," She said weakly.

"Now keep yours," he said, "Buy me that beer!"

She looked up at him, "then looked up at him, "What happened to your voice?" She asked.

"Ohh that's just some hangover from bein' back in the states. It'll vanish again, darlin'."

"Wow! Okay cowboy! Lets share a beer, then we get to hit the town and see the night life?" She asked

"Oh yeah! But..." he paused a moment, "I want to know everything that's been happening at the Bordello, and everything that asshole, ratatouille, has been up to. It's a good thing he likes fine dinnin' cause I'm gonna serve him up a home made knuckle sandwich, for touchin' you, when I get back!" Lennon said.

"Yes, I'll explain everything." She said, before she looked up at him and smiled, shyly.

~ X ~

After a conversation, over beer, bringing Lennon up to date with everything. They shared a lunch of fresh lemon and thyme fish, with potatoes and vegetables, as they talked.

Afterwards, Suzanne and Lennon walked towards the hotel room they booked.

Suzanne felt happy, walking the beautiful Dutch streets with Lennon, espacially when she held his hand. Sometimes they would stop at a bridge, or look at tourist stands.

Lennon pulled out, and bought, a small bracelet that had religious charms on it, and he placed it around Suzanne's wrist, "I'm still wearin' the little red string that you tied around my wrist, and it's kept me so so far." He said.

"I love it, Wonda, thank you." She said, as she looked at her wrist smiling as they continued walking.

In their room at the Hotel, Lennon placed his carryall on the table, "Right, darlin', let's freshen up, and hit town! I fancy clubbing tonight!" He said.

Suzanne smiled back,"That sounds amazing! I can't wait! Though, I wanna try some local drugs, before I have to become a responsible parent again." She said.

"Ohh you know this! I wanna try some Dutch marijuana." Lennon responded, as he took clothes out of his carry all.

Suzanne noticed the delivery uniform among the items. "What's that? It looks like one of those courier uniforms?"

Lennon froze a moment, as he stared down, "Yeah, that's...for a wrong I have to put right, in England. But, I.." he paused a moment, "I don't know that I have the strength to do it." He said hesitantly.

Suzanne walked over to Lennon, and touched him gently. "Lennon...? Are you alright?"

"I, I don't know." Lennon answered, slowly.