Chapter 91 : Briefing About Madame Valentina's Luxury Yacht Party

An hour later, Marcel looked at his phone as he was receiving messages from Madam Dolores. He made notes of any important points she wanted to pass down. He watched assets gather as he held his notepad, ready to brief all of his female assets, who were gathered around the room in various states of undress. Spangna stood in front of the assembly, dressed in only a large-holed fishnet dress, over a dayglo red bikini.

Marcel took his place in front of the assembly and held his hands behind his back as he started to address them, "Assets. The end of the season, and year, is soon upon us. Hallowe'en is this Wednesday and that is a big event for the Bordello. At this time, we celebrate the weird and wonderful! Fetishes are in and very popular at our Hallowe'en event. I want each one of you, to prepare yourself for your own event as well. Create a buzz around your own abilities and offerings. Each of you, offer something in particular to your clients this Hallowe'en event. Be it a persona, or a fetish, or attire of some kind. Questions?"

Lexi stepped forward. She was now dressed in a similar goth-cyberpunk fashion to Spangna. "So, basically we need to think of a particular way to market ourselves for the event?"

"Congratulations. You have been listening. Madame Dolores has also organised a staff party on a date to be announced, and she asks that all of you unwind and keep the evening free for yourselves." Marcel added.

"I'm happy to team up with Spangna for pay-per-view double experiences or any lesbian fetishes online." Lexi answered.

"Yeah, cool. I don't do clients any more. But I'll collab with you for a cam show." Spangna answered, giving a thumbs up.

Marcel continued, "Group bookings are a good idea as they earn far more than a single booking, especially if they are themed."

"I'm alternative anyway. Goth-cyberpunk is always popular. Though for the party, I'm going as something spectacular." Spangna answered.

Marcel raised a brow at Spangna, then held his hands up to address the gathered team. "Now, there is to be one more announcement, that Madame Dolores has asked me to relate to you all. The after-party event is to be held on her friend, Madame Valentina's Luxury yacht. What makes this important is that this will ally our Bordellos. We will show our best, and they will show their best. There is to be a merger between our houses. We will become the LaFontaine-Martinez Armendarez House."

There were gasps and exciting sounds from the gathered crowd.

Spangna held up her hand. "I've got more industry awards than their star escort!" She added casually. "Not to mention I won best cum shot and best group scene this month."

"We have far more talent here than they do!" Molly added.

Marcel nodded, "I agree. So let's earn more. There will be an array of VIP clients, celebrities undercover who use both services and their best escorts. Madam Dolores also asks that you all enjoy the party as well. Service clients at your leisure, network, eat and drink. Is not a problem. Just DO NOT become drunk and embarrass us."

Javier lifted his arm. "Marcel? When is the after-party on the yacht?"

"After the main party." Marcel said, making everyone giggle.

"Yeah, I know that! But when?" Javier asked.

"The following day." Marcel answered.

Spangna quietly turned to Javier. "Oh cool! Lennon will be back so will be there!"

Javier looked worried and turned to Spangna to speak to her quietly. "Yeah sure, Marcel and Lennon on the same yacht far out to sea... what could possibly go wrong?! I tell you now Mercy, that yacht could never be big enough for the two of them."