Chapter 132 : In All But Name..

They left the hairdressers, where Suzanne had her hair trimmed and her bangs redone. Lennon had his hair dyed black, with two panels on the side cornrowed, and the longer back, were twisted into several thin braids, leaving the top of his hair loose.

Suzanne hated the colour, and thought his image was far too hard now. Not to mention how thuggish he looked, and how she could see such a big change in the man she loved so much, and would go to desperate lengths for. She felt bad about being dishonest with him, but love had hijacked her rationale completely.

She thought to herself that no-one was completely in the right, and after all, she felt that perhaps, Lennon was emotionally unfaithful to Chéri if nothing else, and that was a saving grace to her.

Lennon got off the tattoo artists chair slowly.

"Are you okay Lenn?" Suzanne asked, as she nervously took his seat for her wrap around, garter tattoo.

"Yeah, I still ache. Everything hurts. My back, my hips, my chest.. just, fuckin', fallin' apart." He said as he slowly took a seat.

Suzanne remained silent as she stared down to the floor, before she pulled down her thick leggings, and sat back down just wearing her panties on her lower half, as the artist came back with her stencil.

"Ookay, where do you want this?" He asked in a strong Dutch accent.

"Lenn? Where should it go?"

Lennon reached out and pointed to an area on her thigh, "just here, would look great. Not too high, not too low. It'll look gorgeous." He said, smiling, and imbuing her with anticipation to get it done.

As the artist worked on her, Lennon sat topless in his chair, looking at his phone. His back, and side where covered in cling film, and he now sported a small black star under his left eye, near the outer most part. He also had 'Amsterdam' emblazoned on his lower back, Suzanne's name on the back of his top left shoulder, and he had 'Mercy' tattooed on the back of his right shoulder, to represent Spangna.

Suzanne got a matching 'Amsterdam on her inner arm, and a few other small pieces. She picked out her large garter tattoo, which had a design resembling the lacey top of a real garter, ribbons and all, unlike Lennon's which was formed of thorns, and olive leaves. Suzanne had never had a tattoo before she got all these.

After they spent about four hours in the tattoo parlor, they ventured out to get brunch together before they headed back to the hotel to pack, and check out.

They walked into their hotel room and placed all the shopping bags on the bed, and then Lennon looked around at the room, and the stripped beds, "Has housekeeping been, and realised they need reinforcements?"

"No, I stripped all the sheets off the bed and threw them in the bathtub." Suzanne said.

"Why? It's their job, and they certainly have a job clearing up this apartment. Even with the window open, it still smells of sick, which is...pretty gross." Lennon said.

"And that's coming from a man who said he wanted to toss someone's salad as soon as he got home. Well anyway, the sheets were a state, so I thought I would help. I also cleaned the sick off the floor."

Lennon turned to Suzanne, "Are you seriously telling me, that no man, or woman, has ever tossed your salad? Keeping in mind what you do..."

Suzanne shook her head, "Hell to the nah! That is...unless you're offering. I imagine that the experience is very similar to what you're used too, soo...toss away."

Lennon giggled, "Why don't you ask the young Javier?"

"You've got to be joking! If I ask him about something like that, he'll probably climb out the nearest window. He's not exactly a sex bomb, which is so not like what I've heard about Latin men. In fact, I couldn't imagine him fucking to save his life. I think you have to be a bit...sleazy, in a hot kinda way, to do things like that." She said smiling.