Chapter 123 : The Quuen Has Left For Holland

Javier noticed that Suzanne wasn't answering her mobile, so he went to his apartment, before he had to attend a briefing.

"Suzy..?" He called, as he opened the door.

Walking into the room, he saw her case was gone from the table, and then saw a note on the dinner table. It read:

Dearest Javier, I have left to go to Amsterdam. I will be back with my baby. Dinner is in the fridge for you, and I will call you when I arrive there. Much love, your wife, Suzy. X X

Javier rolled his eyes as he tossed the note back on the table. He decided to just have it out with Lennon, so he dialed Lennon's mobile number, but it just went to voicemail.

"Why does she do these things.." He said, quietly, yet aloud to himself before he opened the fridge, "Oh! Guacamole!" He said, totally distracted.

~ X ~

Lennon and Chéri were at Nashville airport. Chéri was crying in the departure lounge, he didn't want to leave the states, he wanted to stay with Monique, and speak to Merrick personally, when he and Logan returned from the doctors. He missed his newly adopted parents, and the only real father figure he ever had.

Chéri felt, that if he were to stay with Merrick, all of his problems would be solved. Whenever his bulimia, self harm, or addictions surfaced, he felt that they would be quashed after a pep-talk from Merrick. Around him, Chéri felt invincible, safe and protected. He missed his warm, cowboy voice, his old-world charm, his wicked sense of humour, and his familiarity to Lennon.

Now, Chéri felt like an outcast, and he felt a void in a place, he had previously felt such love.

"Chéri, darlin', please, don't cry." Lennon said, as he rubbed Chéri's back. Lennon's own eyes were all red, and he looked like he had cried too.

"I can't! I don't want to leave! I want to stay with Momma Mon, and poppop. Everything was perfect until that horrible man ruined everything!" Chéri said, inbetween sobs.

Lennon had never seen Chéri cry like this. Sure Chéri had cried before, but this was different. Chéri was acting as if he had suffered a bereavement, and was beside himself, to the point of hysteria.

"I know darlin', great uncle Rick is an asshole, and a coward. Makin' all that fuss, to try and make good, like he ain't never done nothin' wrong! I tell you Chéri, I am never seeing that man again, ever." Lennon said, seething with anger.

"Lenny, please! I'm begging you, can't we stay?" Chéri asked, as he looked up at Lennon.

"Honey, there's only one day in it anyway," Lennon said, as he hugged Chéri, "Aww, I'm so sorry about this darlin', so very sorry."

Chéri continued to sob, then looked up at Lennon, "If you weren't with me, I'd kill myself, I'm so depressed."

"Honey! Don't even say that!" Lennon said, as he held Chéri, "If you die, I'll shoot myself in the head, remember? Do you want to be responsible for my death?" Lennon asked.

Chéri just shook his head as he hugged Lennon tightly.

"Good! Because we're blood-bonded, in love, and we are not living without each other. Now, I have no intention of disappointing my mother by suicide, but I will, if you make me." Lennon said.

"No! No..." Chéri said, while he cried and held Lennon.

~ X ~

In the main events room, Madam Dolores had gathered her children, the staff, and all teams, for the half hour briefing, in which the Bordello had closed.