Chapter 61 : You Know What?! I Fucking QUIT!

Later on, back at the Bordello, there was a knock at Spangna's door. She looked up, from crying on her bed, "Who is it?" she called out.

"It's me, Javier!"

"Go away! Hav!" She called back.

"Hmm, you have a promo to do with guests." He called out.

"I'm not doing it! I'm not doing anything! Go away!" She shouted back.

Javier widened his eyes and left, as now he had a room full of client's waiting to be their star, and their star may not appear.

Meanwhile, in the garden, Chéri was sitting with Lennon, on the grass under the moonlight by the roses. Chéri was sitting in front of Lennon between his legs, as Lennon kissed the back of Chéris neck.

"Lenny...?"

"Yes, darlin'?"

"I love you." Chéri said.

Lennon held Chéri in his arms, "I love you too darlin'."

"You know before I meet your parents. There's something... I think we need to talk about." Chéri said.

Lennon leant forwards and pulled Chéri even closer before Chéri turned his head and they kissed slowly. "What's it about?"

"Well, it's about me." Chéri said quietly.

"Oh?"

"I've wanted to talk to you... about this for a while now, honey." Chéri said.

Lennon sat up on his elbows. "Is this bad, darlin'?"

"Well, it depends on, your point of view." Chéri said hesitantly.

"I'm worried now, my love." Lennon said softly.

"Well, you remember when we sat in the Catholic church in England. You said that God made you, and me, the way he did because in the eternal plan that we were destined to meet and fall in love?" Chéri asked.

"Yes!" Lennon paused a moment. "You do love me, don't you? Chéri?" Lennon asked nervously.

"Yes, I do!"

"I'm nervous that you're about to give me bad news, honey. Please, we're about to fly home so I can wrap up my life in the States and so you can meet my parents. Please tell me that's still happening." Lennon said.

"Well, you tell me. You said God makes no mistakes." Chéri said.

"Is this about religion?" Lennon asked.

Chéri stood up as if he suddenly had a huge strength injected into himself. "Well, Lenny. You need to know and I'm just going to say it! Lenny, I...-"

At that moment Javier came running up to them. "Lenn! Please, this is an emergency! Or I'd never disturb you two."

"What's wrong?" Lennon asked.

"We have paid up guests in the main hall waiting and Spangna is refusing to work." Javier said.

Chéri looked up. "What do you mean?! Spangna is a professional! She always works!"

"Well, why don't you go get the old asshole, with nothing better to do, to go reason with her?" Lennon asked.

"I asked him! He says she's in a bad woman's mood, and he knows nothing about it and that if I ask him one more time, I'm fired! For some reason, the boss isn't sorting this out!"

"Well I ain't smart, but I reckon that's what's known in America as, bullshit." Lennon said with a smile.

Chéri turned to Javier, "I told you! Something happened between them! Normally if an asset won't work, he's the first in there to break them. Also, Spangna always works! This proves what I told you!"