Chapter 78 : Back In Barcelona, Pippo's Off His Face On Drugs

Lennon walked through the kitchen to see his mother peeling and chopping apples.

"It's so good to have you home sweetheart." She said as she stopped and reached up to hug him.

Lennon reached down and held her tightly. "I love you, momma, sooo much."

"I'm just glad you're home. No matter how tall you get, you'll always be my first little baby." She said as she hugged him.

"Momma, I'm gonna have a smoke, then I wanna come have a chat with you."

"Sure, baby. What about?"

"Jus, stuff." Lennon answered.

"I'd support you in anything you wanted to do, Lennon."

"I hope so, momma." Lennon said as he opened the back door and walked away from the house, towards the end of the large garden near the forest edge. He lit his cigarette and took out his large phone.

Suzanne's phone rang and saw the name 'Wonda' flash up on the screen. She grabbed her phone and walked to the reception area of the Bordello. "Wonda!"

"Hiya darlin', my queen. It's like five hours behind there right now, so I'm guessing around one in the afternoon."

"Yes, my king. Did you have a safe flight?"

"Yes. I just wanted to hear ya and let you know I'm at my parents' house." Lennon said.

She breathed out loudly. "I miss you so badly. And you sound a bit flat Wonda."

"I feel down. I'd rather be there." Lennon said.

"I wish you were here too." Suzanne said.

"Ohh, why?" Lennon asked.

"Because I may get a hug off you."

"You'd certainly get a hug off me darlin'." Lennon said.

"I can't wait! Where's my picture though! You promised me a picture every night."

"I'll fix that as soon as I get off this call. Anyway, there's somethin' I need to tell you, honey." Lennon said hesitantly.

"Sure! Go for it." Suzanne said.

"Look, hmm, when Chéri and I leave here, I booked us to go to Paris where I'm proposing to Chéri."

"How romantic!" Suzanne answered.

"But then, ahh..." Lennon started but trailed off.

"Lennon, are you okay? You sound stressed."

"Nah I'm good. But, I got some business in the United Kingdom that I just... gotta do. Then, I want you to meet me at any airport you want, in the U.K."

"I don't understand, Wonda. What's happening and what will Chéri do if I join you both?" Suzanne asked.

"Chéri doesn't know it yet but he'll be going back to Spain. I'll be boarding another plane and meeting you, to fly to Poland and get your baby. Did you get the documents ready? The Greek can make totally authentic-looking documents."

"Yes! Oh my God Lennon, you are as good as your word!"

"Where do you want to meet?" Lennon asked.

"Let's make a thing of it. Let's meet in Holland."

"You got it! How are my assets?" Lennon asked.

"They're good. Business is good and you're making a fortune darling."

"Good, I want you to text me all the stats for each one. Now, imma sign off. Give the Ladyboys my love and I'll send you a picture. You and Bayani are in charge of all my business until I return for good. I miss you, Suzanne, I miss you so bad."