Chapter 146 : Re-Enter Logan And Nathan Adamski

"What are you doing? That guys wearin' a handgun!" Came the nervous, Spanish voice of a fifteen year old student, called Maria.

"I don't like the look of this place! It looks like some kind of drug den! Protected by organised crime!" Came the German accented voice of Heinz, a nineteen year old student in the group of friends.

"Nah! This is definitely the place." Nathan said.

"Don't be silly! My brother lives here! It's all cool! And anyway, Nate knows a girl in there called Serena. When she sees us it'll all be cool." Logan said in his thick Tennessee drawl.

"You two are gonna get us all shot!"

Nathan turned to the group of holidaying students, "I've tried to call Serena on her phone but her phones dead!"

One of the girls in the student group turned to Nathan, "Because she doesn't exist! Or was probably a sixty year old mass murderer!"

"Nah! Straight up! Our older brother lives here! I've tried to call him but it says he's out of the service area...whatever that means." Logan said.

Nathan called up to one of the gate guards, which happened to be Rodriguez, "Hey you!" He called, unaware that several guns were aimed at them.

Gerard grabbed Rodriguez' arm, "Don't talk to them! We're awaiting orders from Javier and Constanza. They've just located Serena and Selina."

Rodriguez slid open the window and looked down at the forecourt, "What?" He called down.

"Can we at least speak to Lennon?" Nathan called up.

"He's not here! Go away!" Rodriguez called back down.

"Let's get the fuck outta here!" Joey, another student, said.

"No! He knows my brother, see!" Logan exclaimed before looking back up to Rodriguez, "Come on dude! I'm American and this is a free country! I can exercise my rights and stand here if I want!" Logan called back up.

Gerard turned to Rodriguez, "Oh, just shoot him..." he said in his French accent.

"No! Chéri would kill us! He looks just like Lennon..." Rodriguez answered.

"All the more reason...to shoot him." Gerard answered.

Nathan called up, "Can you at least tell Serena that I'm here?!"

"Who's asking? I have her on the phone." Rodriguez asked.

Nathan looked a little awkward and put his hands in his pockets, "Tell her...Squidge is here."

The students collectively turned to look at Nathan.

Logan turned to Nathan, "What are you trying to do?! Get us all killed by acting like a faggot?!"

"I'm not acting like a fa-... look! that's just what she calls me!" Nathan protested.

At that point they all heard a large bolt go, and the sound of electronic bleeping as the gate opened. Javier walked out onto the forecourt with Juan, Mateo and ignacio. They had coats on to cover all their weaponry.

Javier offered his hand out to Logan, "My name is Javier Velasquez. What's yours, and his, name?"

"Logan Adamski, and this is my little brother, Nathan, and these are our friends." He said as their hands met, and they shook. Nathan reached out to shake Javier's hands too.

Javier turned to them, "You two are welcome to stay, the others...have to leave."

"For real? Aww..c'mon." Logan said.