Chapter 31 : While You Were Sleeping

Chéri was awoken by the sound of the storm outside and from the wind from the ocean making the balcony door tap the frame.

He sat up to see Lennon, sprawled out on the bed bathed in moonlight, sleeping on his stomach and making slow, deep breathing sounds. Their duvet had fallen off the bed at some point leaving only the flat sheet.

Chéri slid the sheet off Lennon and looked at his naked, inked body as he slept.

Even though Lennon needed a lot of sleep and was a very deep sleeper, Chéri would love to run his finger down his back just to hear a change in his breathing.

Chéri moved one of Lennon's long legs to spread his thighs apart, which made Lennon sigh in his sleep and roll onto his back, as he pulled the flat sheet up to his chest.

Chéri pulled the sheet down again and stared at the calligraphy of the tattoo of his name in a large ark just above his stomach, surrounded by cherry blossoms that ran down Lennon's side.

Chéri could tell how much Lennon loved him just from the formulation of this tattoo. He knew he had that done in England and talked about having the same artist that did Chéri's full-body cherry blossoms and roses do the same design all the way down Lennon's body.

Unlike Chéri, who was covered in colourful pastel blooms, Lennon's tattoos were almost all black and grey. Very soon, Lennon was going to be covered completely down one side in a dusty pink cherry blossom.

Chéri decided to get some ink in honour of Lennon tomorrow when they went out.

He saw Lennon's smartphone pulse and light up receiving a message. He picked it up and saw that the front of the phone was completely smashed. He touched it to look at the phone and the lock screen came up, which to Chéri's surprise was a woman in an old fashioned high-waisted bikini.

Chéri tried his birthday, then Lennon's, but it did not unlock, and the security over-ride kept throwing up a box asking for five digits. He put it back on the table, then pulled the flat sheet further down to uncover Lennon completely.

Chéri gently reached down and found Lennon was semi-hard as usual and held it gently before leaning down to lick along its length before he sucked on it.

He enjoyed this elicit and uninterrupted pleasure where he could go as slow or fast or as deep or shallow as he liked while watching and feeling it engorge to its full potential and size, as he held it with both hands as he sucked.

He glanced up to see Lennon completely out, with only small twitches across his face which Chéri felt must be a subconscious pleasure response.

The only thing he had to be mindful for, was not to bring about an orgasm as he was worried he may trigger that sharp discomfort in Lennon's head and eye, which caused him so much pain and that seemed to strike randomly.

Chéri would stop sucking on him as soon as he started to taste pre-cum or if Lennon started to stir too much or show signs of awakening. But this just kept Chéri's sudden lusts at bay for the time being. The fact that Lennon was asleep and unresponsive just gave the whole thing that sneaky feel.

Chéri sat upon his knees and started to pleasure himself quickly as he looked down at Lennon's naked body, to finish himself off.

He usually made a lot of noise when he came but he managed to suppress a lot of it to maintain the secrecy. He came all over Lennon's chest and one side of his face.

Now that Chéri had cum he felt that he could finally sleep and sleep did come eventually.