Chapter 156 : Kenzo's Sister, The Hypnotic, Murderous Nurse

Javier walked into his apartment to the strange smell of Suzanne's polish cooking. He was always interested to try new food, but he found the polish food too bland, and would tip Tabasco in to spice it up and give it some heat.

Their marriage was harmonious, which was unusual in that surrounding. They would binge watch series' together in the evening, or chat together and play with Lena.

Though cautious at first, Javier took to the role of a young step-father with ease. He would try to teach Lena Spanish, rather than English as he felt it was more important in her new country, and get her in good stead for school. So, around the apartment, Javier and Suzanne would mostly speak in Spanish.

What little Lena spoke was Polish, and unbeknownst to Javier, she would ask her mother about where the American was. When Javier heard the term 'Amerykański' from little Lena, Suzanne would politely say that Lena thought he was American, to which Javier would kneel in front of Lena and slowly recite, "No, soy Español."

In no time, Lena could count to five in Spanish, which delighted Javier, and Suzanne could not help but watch them both play and learn, with a great love.

They shared the daily tasks of running a home with zest. Suzanne would do the vacuuming and laundry. Javier would do the dishes, maintenance and cleaning. They both cooked depending on what they felt like. They also both settled on making love on the first, and last days of the month, which was a compromise they both could agree on.

Javier loved her and she knew it, and she loved him too, but she felt a strange void in her life, as well as the strong guilt of a terrible secret.

Suzanne tried to stay in their large apartment, rather than walk around the Bordello and risk running into French security, or worse, Marcel.

Suzanne was careful not to try and seek out Lennon, but she texted him discreetly, and he would always reply, but she knew he may not have his phone after hearing from Spangna what Lennon had done at the event. She was surprised to learn that Gabriél and Bayani had both pushed for an intervention after Lennon cast off all his clothes on the walk way. The saving grace was that Lennon was so heavily tattooed, he never really looked naked.

Suzanne was too nervous to ask Javier for information regarding Lennon, so her only link to happenings in the Bordello was Spangna, as most of the other girls avoided her like the plague.

~ X ~

Lennon sat on his bed in the observation room. He suddenly heard Dr.V's heavily accented Russian voice over the speaker.

"Lennon, you have a visitor that I have to let through."

Lennon looked up at the ceiling as he sighed, "Is it Chéri?"

"No, it is not." Dr.V replied.

Lennon said quietly to himself, "Today can't get any worse..."

The door bleeped and opened, and Marcel walked in, and leant against the doorframe.

"Ohh dear. Look, what has happened... to you." Marcel said as he folded his arms.

"Fuck off. You French piece of shit." Lennon replied, as he sat in his straitjacket.

"Listen. This, this is your final chance. Leave now." Marcel said.

"What the fuck are you talking about, you old bastard?! Get the fuck outta here!" Lennon said before he shouted, "Doc! Get this motherfucker out of the room now! I want Spanish security and Momma Dolores here, NOW!" Lennon shouted.

Marcel took a step forward, "I know what you want... you want my job! You want all my hard work, all this..." he said as he held up his hands, "This is why you have been inserting yourself into Chéri's life!"