Chapter 115 : Be My Eyes And Ears On The Field, With The Workers..

Spangna and Rodriguez were walking down the main corridor to the canteen.

"Hav should be back and I want to chat to him." She said.

"Yeah he is. I heard the gate security give the okay to let him back in the Bordello." Rodriguez answered.

They both saw Lorenzo walking up the corridor, wearing a very long black plastic trench coat and thick soled hiking boots visible at the bottom. He stopped walking and said. "Hi Spangna!" In his strong Italian accent, before pulling open his coat to expose the fact that he was totally naked. After flashing, he casually closed his long coat and walked off.

Spangna shook her head, completely unimpressed after rolling her eyes. "There's something wrong with that guy. He seems to think he's hilarious. I mean, I've seen some real big cocks in my time and he's flashing that thing around..."

Rodriguez was shaking his head too. "Yeah...I'm starting to get sick of seeing his dick. I'll talk to him again. Walking around naked, flashing your erection is not part of the security detail! I bet that's the next step for Lennon as there's a rumour that he has a semi-permanent erection and he walks around half naked anyway. It's only a matter of time until they both team up as Bordello flashers!"

Spangna laughed as she headed through the double doors into the canteen.

Javier, who had got back to the Bordello after visiting Suzanne in the Bed and Breakfast, was sat down with his coffee, looking at his phone as Spangna walked into the canteen and sat beside him.

"How did things go?" Spangna asked.

"Not bad. Shes alright, but just...she has no money and is just counting the days until Lennon flys back." Javier said as he looked into his coffee.

Spangna held his hand. "It's nice that you both get on so well. Do you think she likes you?" Spangna asked.

"No. She's In love with Lennon. She told me that he's going to bring her back here, against her wishes. I also got a weird text from Lennon about it." Javier said.

"What?" Spangna said with wide eyes. "She can't come back here! Marce will go ballistic! He'll probably shoot her dead!"

Javier looked at Spangna. "I can't convince her to do anything! Lennon's got some massive pull and...what he says goes. I even offered her another place to live but she won't have it. She's just happy to sit and wait for orders from him."

"But...even Chéri will go insane because he suspects them of having an affair!" Spangna said with shock.

"Lennon asked me, in a bizarre text, to move to a larger Bordello apartment that he'll issue, and have Suzanne move in with me."

"What?! What is he doing?!" Spangna wondered.

"I don't know, but it's really gonna Antagonize the boss. He may even take it out on me if he finds out she's living with me. Hopefully I'm out of security by then. Lennon also wants me to locate Akara and Sanyi." Javier said.

Spangna rolled her eyes. "I need to speak to that man. He's pulling all the wrong strings, and I don't understand why!"

"There's worse to come I'm sure. I'm just nervous. I don't want Suzanne to come to harm here." Javier said.

"I think Suzanne likes you, Hav. You'd also make a cute couple." Spangna said.

Javier looked at Spangna with wide eyes. "Nah! She's older than me and views me as too young. She'd never be happy with someone like me anyway, and...she loves Lennon. I could never make her happy or satisfy her and she'd never want what I'd offer. Just...all wrong."