Chapter 82 : Lenny, You're Champagne! The Real Thing. Logan's....Prosecco

Logan walked back in holding an armful of towels and clothes. "Momma, is the hot water on? I wanna take a shower." He said as he threw the clothes on a chair.

"Yes, go ahead. Lennon wants one after you." Monique said.

Chéri walked back with the cleaned brushes and gave them back to Maxine, who held them and looked at them as if they were magic wands. He turned to Lennon and whispered. "Us there like, only one bathroom?"

"Nah, there's another upstairs."

"Okay, cool." Chéri said as he watched Logan unbutton his shirt and noticed that he wore a white vest underneath, just like Lennon. Logan pulled his vest off and Chéri was stunned as he stared at a shocking tattoo, among the the many on him, on the back of Logan's shoulder. Chéri tried to hide his wide-eyed stare as he grabbed Lennons shirt on impulse , making Lennon shrug Chéri off.

"Lenny! Lenny!" Chéri whispered as he carefully dragged Lennon away.

"What?!"

"Logan's into a hate group!"

"What are you talkin about?!"

"He has fuckin' dodgy looking shit on his back! He even has gay hate bullshit! What the fuck?!"

"What's that?" Lennon asked confused.

"If he's planning to come to Europe, he can't have that bullshit on him! No wonder you're scared to come out here! He'll be attacked if people see that on him!" Chéri said.

"Ohh that..." Lennon said. "Yeah, he fell in with a bad group as a young teenager, which is a danger around here. He's going to have it covered but no-ones really gonna see it until he does."

"Lenny...you can't walk around with one of those on you! Unless people around here routinely do! And if he had it as a teen...well, he's in his twenties now!" Chéri said.

"I'll remind him."

"I'm nervous of him now. He'll have been taught warped ideologies!" Chéri said quietly.

"I really don't think he was paying much attention then..." Lennon grinned. "Because he had a gorgeous black girlfriend at one point, so nothings gonna stand in the way of his dating!"

Chéri looked unconvinced. "What, like a bi-racial girl with mocha skin?"

Lennon laughed. "Nah...full on black. She was pretty gorgeous, like a seventies diva, and he was really in love with her."

"What happened?"

"Her family had to move away. They were both heartbroken. The worst part was that we had no problem with it...but her parents did." Lennon explained.

"So he's a nice guy?" Chéri asked.

"Who, Lo? He's fantastic! A bit wild, but a really nice guy."

"Every time I ask him something, he kinda blanks me." Chéri said.

"Oh? I don't think he blanks you but I don't think he's connecting with you. He also said that he found you...flowery."

Chéri folded his arms. "What does that mean?! Did he say that?!"

"Okay, well he used the word... faggy...but.."

"Faggy?!" Chéri retorted. "Well. That's rich coming from Prosecco."

"Prosecco?!" Lennon asked confused.

"Yeah. You Lenny, are the real thing. You're champagne! He's a knock off. He's Prosecco."

Lennon smiled back. "You know what you are darlin?"

"What?

"You're my little cherry coke. As in, cherry flavoured cocaine." Lennon said before he silently mouthed a kiss to Chéri.