Chapter 126 : A Very Painful Separation

It was the morning after the night before. Lennon awoke, and turned over to see Chéri naked beside him, with only a frilly sheet resting on his chest.

Lennon slowly pulled the sheet off him, making Chéri stir, and open his eyes, "Morning, fiancé." Chéri said, in a sleepy voice.

"Good Mornin' to you too, fiancé." Lennon responded, before he stretched out on the bed.

Chéri made some sniffing sounds, as he looked around, "Lenny! I smell bacon! Breakfast is on! Get up!" Chéri said, excitedly, as he pulled on Lennon's arm.

"Okay, okay.., I'm gettin' up! Do you want to ring your momma and Tatiana, and ask if she wants to join us for breakfast? Though we can't be long as we have a plane to catch, back home, to Spain." Lennon asked, as he smiled widely.

"Okay, I bet they will." Chéri said, as he picked his clothes off the floor.

Lennon supported his head with his hand as he looked up at Chéri, "Don't you have a dress, or skirt?"

"Nah, I only have my knickers, which after last night, definitely need a wash, and skinny jeans. All the other clothes I have with me are all my guy disguise clothes." Chéri said.

"Yeah, which I'm burning, as soon as we get home." Lennon said with a smile.

"Don't you like me in skateboarding jeans, Cargos and hoodies?" Chéri asked.

"Hmm..no. I like you, like you like to be." Lennon said, before he got up to have a brief shower, while Chéri dressed.

There was a knock at the door, and Chéri opened the door to see Tatiana standing there, with a smile.

Tatiana walked into the room and sat on the chair by the king sized bed. "I check you both awake. We all down, twenty minute, yes?" She asked, in a heavy Russian accent.

"Yeah sure! I want a full English! Tell her that We'll meet you outside your door." Chéri answered.

"Correct, yes." She said as she looked at the bed table, and saw Lennon's large reading glasses, and his E-reader. She picked up a large, thick, steal ring, that weighed heavily in her hands, and she looked at it curiously, "This, napkin ring?"

Chéri turned around, and his eyes widened, before he burst into giggles, "No. That's Lennon's cock ring. I'd put that down if I were you."

Tatiana dropped the heavy ring at once, then made for the door. Her cheeks were redder than Chéri had ever seen. Chéri was still in a fit of laughter when Lennon stepped out of the bathroom. When Chéri explained to Lennon what had occurred, he thought it was funny too, but then wanted the thougherly clean the large, steel ring.

Lennon grabbed the catch-all that he was going to keep with him, on the plane, then he turned around, and carefully started to pack. He placed his clothes, mp3 player, phone leads, and old delivery uniform in the bag, then placed his American passport in his inner breast pocket.

~ X ~

All four of them had a luxury breakfast, including a small flute of champagne, to celebrate the happy occasion, but Lennon kept asking for refills for Chéri and Dolores, until they were quite giggly. Tatiana politely refused as she wanted to be sharp, to act as bodyguard for Dolores and Chéri.

After breakfast, they were all in high spirits, and took a taxi to the airport. Lennon and Tatiana carried the luggage into the VIP area of business class as they drank more, and chatted for two hours until their gate was called.

"I can't believe we're flying home!" Chéri said, somewhat flatly.

"Yeah! It's been a crazy couple of weeks." Lennon said, as he purposefully held back, allowing Dolores, Chéri and Tatiana through passport control.