Chapter 35 : Lights, Camera.....Mental Illness

"AAAND CUT!" The cameraman shouted as a group of people descended onto the set to adjust the giant lights and clean up from the scene.

Javier was looking at the bullet point scene plans in a storyboard and then sat down to learn how the team creatively edit the movie. After the constant drama in the security team, he had asked to move into another field with a view to transferring into the media group.

Spangna got up naked and covered in cum after her group scene. Her two male screen partners got up and reached for their towels and water bottles as all three of them shared a laugh.

Spangna shook her hands off, spraying cum everywhere, and then stepped down the steps from the production stage to see Lennon holding a flute of champagne as well as having a large towel draped over his arm.

"Lennon! You came!" She exclaimed.

"So did all three of you by the looks of it." He said smiling, "I'd hug you but..."

Spangna looked down upon herself, naked and covered in cum. "Haha! I don't blame ya mate!" She said as she turned the corner to her private clean-up area which had a shower and bath. She noticed that Lennon had run her a bath to soak in after her initial shower.

"You ran me a bath?" Spangna asked in her Mancunian accent.

"Sure did! Shower first though darlin', you don't wanna be sitting in that 'stuff'. Have a nice soak, then shower to finish." Lennon answered as he passed her drink.

"Oh thanks, I'm gaggin' for a drink." She said as she took the glass, "Lennon, did anyone tell you that you're an angel?" She said as she finished her drink before getting in the shower and started to wash herself off.

"No, they haven't." Lennon smiled and said before he tested the bathwater and poured more bubble bath into it.

After a few minutes showering herself off she stepped out and Lennon assisted her into the bath and then gave her another drink and a tray of snacks before he started to wash her thick hair braids.

"You're so good to me, Lennon." Spangna said.

"Well, you're a celebrity Span, you do all the hard work. Now, you said you don't 'officially' have a boyfriend. Why is that?" Lennon asked?"

"It's complicated, and I think we're currently on a break after a massive row. I am trying to date now but.." Spangna said dejectedly.

"You've broken up? I'm sorry." Lennon said.

"Well, maybe. We do keep breaking up because of dumb shite. I love him but there are just so many dumb obstacles for us both." Spangna said as she sighed.

"There are no obstacles to real love, darlin'." Lennon said as he rinsed her hair again.

Spangna smiled with her eyes shut as she tilted her head back for him, "Well. He doesn't know it, but I will marry him one day when he comes to his bloody senses." She stopped talking a moment to turn and look at him, "What is it about telling a gay man, who's doing your hair, all your problems..?!" She said before she giggled.

Lennon smiled, "Because we understand men problems, and talking about it is cathartic! Anyway! You have a date to look forward to! Maybe your man will step up his game because you may meet someone else." Lennon said as he massaged the shampoo into her braids.

"Lenn, his game couldn't be any more stepped up. Anyway, my date is next Tuesday in Barcelona city and he seems like a nice old guy who says he's okay with my adult career, or so he says. You're lucky you're not my type, and I know I'm not yours, Lennon, or I'd date you. No offence." Spangna said.