Chapter 32 : Show Me......Three Million Sitting In Cash

Chéri walked out towards the gate where the car was waiting, "He'll be here soon." he told his Diego as they waited.

Chéri was wearing slightly sparkly black skinny jeans, small leopard print kitten heel shoes and a silver blouse with a large necktie.

Lennon walked out and waved to Chéri. He was holding his jacket and wearing combat camouflage trousers with a short-sleeved shirt, which showed off all the tattoos on his arms.

"Right, is there like a bus into town?" Lennon asked.

"No honey, as always, you're driving me." Chéri smiled.

"Driving what? Unless you've hidden an HGV here somewhere."

"Nah, mom said not to take any of the fancy cars out. You can drive the BMW." Chéri said as he tossed Lennon the keys, "Behind you."

Lennon caught the keys against his chest and turned to see a new midnight blue BMW behind them.

"Okay." Lennon said with surprise.

"Oh! and mom also said...-" Chéri hesitated.

"Yes?"

"We're to eat out together and you're not to let me drive." Chéri said quickly and in a bored tone.

"Baby, I'm still stuck at the 'don't take any of the fancy cars - but drive a BMW' bit." Lennon said as he opened the passenger door for Chéri.

"Well, this isn't fancy." Chéri said as Lennon shut the door and walked to the front to lift the hood and have a look at the engine.

"Yes, it's working! Let's go!" Chéri called out.

Lennon smiled at him and shut the hood, carefully.

Opening the driver's side, Lennon looked in and had to lower and pull the seat further back, to make room for his long legs.

He was belting up when Chéri turned to him, "Can you drive a car, or does it have to be a massive rig?"

Lennon shot him a funny look, "Did you seriously just ask if I can drive a car?"

"Never mind." Chéri said quickly as he smiled.

Lennon turned the key and fired up the engine, "God, listen to that engine!"

"Yeah...very nice." Chéri said, thoroughly unimpressed.

"Don't you appreciate German engineering?" Lennon asked.

"No. I appreciate German porn." Chéri answered.

Lennon laughed out loud, "Ohh, straight for the hard stuff." he laughed.

"If it's hard, I'm on it." Chéri said.

"I love you Chéri." Lennon said as he turned to look behind and then started to reverse, to turn the car around and drive towards the first set of gates.

"I love you too Lenny. I'll always get into your car."

"This ain't my car darlin'."

"It is now. I want you to have it. " Chéri said casually.

"What?! I can't accept it." Lennon said.

"Yes, you can! Don't be silly! Anyway, I need someone to drive me around! And you're really the best candidate for that! You're a professional driver! I've seen you drive at seventy miles an hour for hours on end, like it ain't no shit." Chéri said.

"That's hardly a special skill, darlin'. How about I buy this off you." Lennon suggested.

"Sure Lenny, if you've got fifty grand kicking around." Chéri said.