Chapter 103 : The AK Is Dead! Long Live The TK!

Lennon sat with his mother in the kitchen as they made the stuffing for the pies and prepared a large fish for supper when the whole family were together again.

"When's Papa home?" Lennon asked.

"Tonight darling." She responded.

"I guess I have to dismantle the air bed." Lennon said as he looked down.

"Yes, I'm so sorry about that. Chéri is a lovely person and you're both a gorgeous couple." Monique said.

"Do I have your blessin' momma?" Lennon asked.

"Of course you do! You're my baby boy, and Chéri is another woman's baby boy. His mother has taken care of you, and I am happy to take care of him. I know he does not look like he usually does, and he has had to live a lie here ." She replied.

"Momma, You should see him when he's all dressed up like normal with makeup, false lashes and stuff. He's so pretty. Darn near breaks my heart to see him like this." Lennon said as his phone buzzed.

He opened it to see a picture Suzanne had taken of herself in the large showeroom of the Bordello. She was naked in the steamy room, holding the phone over her shoulder to the mirror behind, and the picture showed off her svelte back and backside. Across the picture was the message 'Hurry Home and save me.'.

"Imma go out for a smoke, Momma." Lennon said as he got up.

"I wish you wouldn't smoke sweetheart." Monique said.

Lennon stood up in front of his tiny mother and kissed the top of her head. "I know Momma. I'll cut down."

"That's what you all say!" She said back with a smile.

Lennon just looked back at her and smiled warmly. At the bottom of the garden, he rang her number.

"Hiya my king. You've not spoken to me in a couple of days."

"Sorry queen. Some stuff happened here and I've been able to spend time with Chéri as a couple."

"I'm nervous. Marcel is really leaning on me. He wants me to take clients all day. I'm not Spangna! I just can't fuck all day long. I'm sore by midday. I have no idea what he expects." Suzanne said.

Lennon sighed. "You are strictly not to take any clients! You are part of my LGBT team and what I say goes! I want him to stop fucking around with my team!"

"But that's just the thing. I'm also coming under fire from the rest of your team as they keep reminding me that I'm not LGBT, and then they all have a go at me for my living here." She said.

"Where the fuck is Bayani? And Serena?" Lennon asked, sounding irritated.

"They have their own problems. Something is going on and I don't know what it is, but Bayani is doing his best in-between his own work, but morale is badly low."

"Why? What's happening?" Lennon asked.

"Marcel is changing work patterns, splitting up Akara and Sanyi, threatening to dismiss people, holding...horrible meetings. Yelling and screaming all the time, and I think he beat up one of his girls."

"This is bullshit! Total bullshit! I'm getting right off the phone from you and calling Serena. I don't care if I have to let her blow me, or what the fuck I have to do, but this is fucking stopping and she's gonna fuckin' stop it for me!" Lennon nearly shouted before he hung up.

There was a knock on Marcel's Office door.

"Enter!" He shouted in his thick Parisian accent, without taking his eyes off his computer screen which showed the stats of each asset in his groups.