Chapter 131 : Heaven....And Earth

In Amsterdam. Suzanne was desperately trying to stabilise Lennon, while her phone kept ringing from the floor.

Suzanne rushed to his side to support him, and she embraced him, "Lenn...you're skin is blue! You're freezing! And...bleeding from the head, and you're hyperventilating!" She said as she pulled him to the bed, and threw a cover around him.

Lennon held her tightly, even though he could barely breathe, as he held her to his chest. "Queen! Queen...you're here! You're here with me..."

"Lenn!" Suzanne cried as she held him in a panicked, but relieved way, as tears ran down her face, as her phone started ringing again from the floor.

"Oh my God!" Lennon said as he threw the covers off the bed, "I think I'm gonna be sick again." He said as he pulled away from her and headed back to the bathroom.

Suzanne begrudgingly picked the phone back up from the floor.

"Yes..?" Suzanne asked emotionally, with a quivering voice.

"WHY THE FUCK DON'T YOU ANSWER...YOUR FUCK-KING PHONE! Spangna shouted down the phone, in a total panic.

"I'm sorry, I, I was..." Suzanne started.

"Where's Lennon now?!" Spangna demanded.

"He's...he's..." Suzanne stammered, intimidated by Spangna in a rage.

"Is Lennon still alive?!" Spangna shouted.

"Yes, he's okay, he's being sick in the other room..."

"Being sick is not okay!" Spangna said back, sternly."

"Span...please." Suzanne said, in panic.

"I can't believe you have Lennon out there, you know he's being self destructive because of that fucking Chéri, and you've let him ply himself with drugs when you know he has a heart condition, you selfish, irresponsible bitch! You've got him out there because you want his attention! I have a good fucking mind to drag Marcel out of bed, take a bloody plane to Amsterdam, and he can kick what's left of your arse after I'm done!" Spangna ranted.

"But, he's much better now! He's awake and his skins no-longer so blue and..." Suzanne started but was interrupted by Spangna.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HIS SKIN IS FUCKING BLUE?! PUT LENNON ON RIGHT FUCKING NOW!" Spangna shouted down the phone.

"Okay! Okay..." Suzanne said as she rushed to the bathroom, and sat beside Lennon, on the floor.

"Spangna wants to speak to you. She's blaming me for all this and threatening to fly here with Marcel. He'll execute me on the spot!"

"Oh, what the fuck?! Gimmie the phone." Lennon said as he wiped his mouth with his hand and took the phone, "Hey, Span darlin'." He answered.

"Oh God! Lenn! You're still alive!" Spangna said with relief.

"Darlin', don't blame Suzanne, it ain't her, it's me." Lennon said, inbetween shivering.

"Lenn, I'll come out and get you, I'll bring you back!" Spangna said.

"Nah! Nah, I'm okay, and I'll get a checkup. Also, don't breathe a word to that old bastard ratatouille, I mean it! If you bring him here, he'll pose a massive risk to Suzanne and me, and I'll kill him myself, do you understand?!" Lennon managed to say, Inbetween waves of nausea.

"Okay, I won't, but..Lenn, you don't sound right! Please! Listen to me, who has your best interest at heart! Not other women!" Spangna answered.

"I'm alright! Now, where's Chéri?" Lennon asked.