Chapter 151 : The Depression, And Pure Despair, Of Lennon

Michael and his dwarf friend Jörg nervously knocked on Lennon's office door. It was Lennon's first day officially back at work since he arrived home.

"What if this guy is like that French one?" Michael asked.

"Then we don't have a job, and we don't get to stay. I think you better google some hostels," Jörg answered, "Anyway! I've heard of this Lennon. Apparently, he's a nice guy."

Lennon opened the door. He was covered from his neck down in black pvc. Pauldrons on both shoulders, a large black corset belt around his waist and a chest harness. The plastic clung to Lennon's lean muscular body in a way that left very little to the imagination, but the eye was drawn to the machete strapped to his leg. Lennon's hair was still dyed black but he had the cornrows unravelled, and it had left weird kinks in his hair.

Lennon reached out to shake Michael's hand, then glanced down and saw Jörg, and reached down to shake his hand too.

Lennon sat down at his desk, "Thank you so much for coming back, and for waiting for an interview with me. The last guy... was just an asshole, forget him."

"Well, it's been a bit of an awkward wait as we haven't been able to work, and have been racking up debt during our stay." Michael said.

Lennon turned to Michael, "Both of your debts for lodging and food are now wiped. Please think of it as an apology for the first interview you sat. Now! Michael, my understanding, is that you are an FTM who identifies as a straight man, is that correct?"

"Well, I'm bi-curious, but I am very male." Michael said.

"Perfect sir," Lennon said, "May I ask, for the purposes of bookings. What is your physical state, have you had surgery?"

"I've had a double mastectomy, but no further work. I'm on T." Michael said.

"Brillient! I don't have an FTM so I'm happy to welcome you, on trial with a fifty percent house rate cut as I don't know what the market here will be, but boy.. will I promote you." Lennon said.

"That's great!" Michael exclaimed, "What are you? If you're not a bio male, I certainly want your surgeon."

Lennon smiled, "I'm a bio male."

"You must be straight, right?" Michael asked.

Lennon smiled back, "Nah, I'm gay. But, MTF, trans women.. are really my thing, or very effeminate men. I've never been attracted to masculine males, never."

"Sweet. Different strokes for different folks." Michael said.

"Haha! Yeah, it's what grinds my gears." Lennon answered.

"I love a good bio woman." Michael said.

Jörg Interrupted, "You love even a bad bio woman!"

"Shut up you!" Michael answered.

Lennon laughed, "Oh my God, you guys are comedy gold. You're both hilarious." Lennon said before he turned to Jörg, "Jörg, my understanding is that you're bisexual, and bio male, is that so?"

"Yeppers! I offered Michael a loan of my cock if he wants it, but he keeps turning me down. Anyway, I got a bone to pick with you, Lennon." Jörg said, making everyone laugh.

Lennon smiled, "What's that then?"

"Well, I reckon that you must have shoved me out the way in the height queue and got my share too. I'd like it back please, or...you can keep your height and pay me rent." Jörg said.

"I like you!" Lennon said to Jörg, "You're so funny. I could really do with some humour around here. You're going to be here on a trial basis for half house rates too, to see how you go. I'm debuting you both tonight at the show."