Chapter 62 : Chancers Attack And Face Bulletproof

On the outside of the Bordello, on the most external forecourt, Lennon, Chéri, Bayani, Suzanne, Marcel and others were standing outside, about to organise a trip out for Dolores.

Lennon held Chéri in his arms, giving him little pecks on the lips. Chéri was going to head to town with Ignacio and Dolores, but neither wanted to be separated.

Gabriél and Monica were standing close by, admiring Chéri and Lennon's affection and obvious love for each other.

Monica looked at them. "They are the cutest couple. I never knew two men could be like this. That man loves Chéri."

Gabriél nodded. "Yes, they are a regular Romeo and...Romeo. I can't wait for them to marry and have Lennon join our family."

Monica threw her arms around Gabriél's neck. "Although, I got the best brother!" she said before she kissed him.

"Darlin', we ain't supposed to be separated." Lennon said quietly to Chéri.

"I know, but you can't come, mom says." Chéri said as he held Lennon tightly.

"I just wanna spend as much time with you in the freedom of Spain as I can. Once I get home, we'll be staying with my parents, we won't be able to go near each other, we'll be in separate rooms. I'll be in my old childhood room and you'll be in the guest room down the hall. There's no way we can be caught in the same room overnight. Also, I couldn't do anything in their home anyway as it would be disrespectful."

"I'm dreading it. I wish your parents were like my mom. How am I going to go two weeks in a bed alone, without you? I'm going to go nuts." Chéri said.

"Your mother... Is an amazing woman. Made of Iron. I love her as if she were my own mother. I've never met a woman so strong, so loving and so giving. She sets the bar of a mother so high." Lennon said.

Chéri looked up at Lennon. "I'll tell her you said that."

"Haha! How are we going to survive two weeks without intimacy?! I can't even think about it." Lennon said.

Chéri squeezed Lennon close. "Can't we just stay in a hotel?!"

"Well, I didn't want to offend them when they offered us to stay with them. Maybe we could get a hotel room during the day and head there to make love?" Lennon suggested.

"So, who exactly do they think I am?" Chéri asked.

"Well, I didn't say much, but they sorta got the idea that you're a workmate of mine, and you wanted to see America. The truth is, I thought when we arrived, I was going to tell them who you are. That you're Chéri." Lennon said.

"Who do they think Chéri is?" Chéri asked.

"They automatically assumed you're a woman." Lennon said.

"And you're going to tell them when we arrive?!"

"Yes. I have to tell them the truth. If they ask me to leave then at least we haven't unpacked." Lennon said.

"Oh Lenny, I'll pray your family accepts me, but they never will. I'm a freak, they'll be disgusted when they know the truth." Chéri said.

"What do you mean Cher! Your gay like me, that's hardly a freak! And if they can't accept you then they can't accept me. My choice is a life here with you, in the Bordello. I love this life and I'm never changing it." Lennon said.

Ignacio called out. "Chéri! Come on. The longer you cling to Lennon the harder it'll be going."

Juan pointed out one of the cameras to Marcel. "That's the camera that keeps flickering on and off."