Chapter 129 : The Rise, And Fall, Of Lennon

After a moment, Chéri answered, "Lenny?! Where are you? What's going on?" Chéri asked.

"I love you, Cher. I hope you know that." Lennon said warmly.

"Lenny! Where are you?!"

"Chéri, I found my passport, it was at the hotel all along. I then found out that Suzanne was in Amsterdam, so I hopped on a plane to keep my promise and bring her baby back to Spain...honey."

There was a short delay until Chéri shouted back, "YOU WHAT?!"

"Honey, I'll be back as soon as I can, and..-" Lennon started, but was cut short by Chéri.

"Lenny?! You're in fucking Holland?! With her!" Chéri shrieked.

"Baby..."

"Don't you fucking baby me!" Chéri ranted back.

"Darlin' let me explain why I'm here and what I plan to do..." Lennon tried to explain.

"NO! you've gone on fuckin' holiday...with a woman...a woman! And behind my fuckin' back! I'm telling mom!"

"Honey...its not like that! And if you put it to momma Dolores like that...she'll throw me out!" Lennon protested.

"Well! You should've thought of that before you fucked me over! Lenny! I never thought you were a skirt chaser! How dare you!" Chéri shouted, sounding increasingly upset.

"Baby ...please...I love you..."

"Maybe you should stay out there! If we're going to cheat on each other, and have an open relationship, FINE! Thank goodness Echo is going to be there on the yacht. I'll have someone to chat to, I may as well catch up with him!" Chéri shouted back down the phone.

"Wait, what?! Are you threatening to sleep with someone else?! I swear to God Chéri! You cheat on me, and fuck some other guy...he's dead! Do you understand..?! Dead! I'll kill him! With my bare hands!" Lennon shouted down the phone.

"Ha! You could never kill Echo! And why would you even care what I do, Lenny?! You have your whore mistress out there with you! Why don't you ask her if she has any more room in her bed, and you can fuckin' climb in with her and Javier! I've had enough!"

"Chéri! That's total bullshit! Chéri? Chéri!" Lennon shouted, until he noticed that Chéri had hung up.

Lennon lifted his right arm up high to throw his large smart phone against the wall, but Suzanne stopped him. "Lenn...please...calm down!"

But Lennon just disregarded her, got up and walked out, into the bathroom, and she heard the latch go. After about ten minutes, she pressed against the door, "Lennon? Lennon?! What are you doing in there! Let me in!"

But there was no answer.

"Lennon! If you don't let me in, I'll call the hotel staff up to break the door in!"

Lennon unlatched the door, and Suzanne walked in quickly to see Lennon, red eye'd and staring into space. She saw his left arm had deep, bloody slashes on it, which were dripping blood onto the white tiled floor.

Suzanne's eyes widened at the shocking scene. "Oh my...God..." she said in shock, "Why have you done this to yourself?!" She added, as she started to unwrap the towel to look at his arm.

Lennon stared down, "Its the only thing that helps. It let's the pain out." He said flatly, in a monotone voice.

"No! This is Chéri bullshit! He's taught you this, and managed to give it some kind of positive association, so you feel it helps!" She said as she wrapped the bath towel around his arm and led him to the bedroom.